Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon







Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Old Sweater
#61 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 1:03:19 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,237
Location: Olde Town Arvada

You put out a link to click on, I went to the damn link and I saw a tutorial video. I watched it and it was gay..
Blame yourself for being vague on your issue, your trying to get a point across on something that you make no f****** sense with...

So of course you're not clarifying your issue, your retarded...if you post a link with different videos, you need to refer to the video that your referencing too..
And as for the Jedi, I'm happy as hell im not anything like you, your a piece of shit... I can't wait to see you across the table someday, so I can make your panties wet with embarrassment, for you are zero in retrospect of who and what I am, I'm so far far out and beyond your league, that you couldn't catch up to me in 7 life times.

I gave you a chance to be understood on my part, but now you can go fuck yourself and make your own pussy wet.. your not reasonable to talk with just like a woman.
In fact I don't think you better never ever show up at a Colo tournament ever again. It's not going to look to pretty for you if you do, look at it as like you deserve it.


Colorado Oracle
todoubled73
#62 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 4:51:13 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/9/2015(UTC)
Posts: 147
Man
Location: Northglenn

LMAO. Even Jedi thinks you are retarded.

Since Jedi didn't see the video I will vouch and say that not only can he'd do the same pass shot combo that you do but he actually does those in competition against all ranks and is part of his regular game. So basically you telling him that he can't do what you do on the table is just you being misinformed. And you doing a video of it once out of who knows how many times is laughable because I bet Jedi could do it 10 or more times in a row. Not only that Jedi can turn it into a series with multiple options and score on you with your own shit all day. When you see Jedi and Walter on here claiming he is a master they are talking about this freestyle of play. Jedi lives it and he breathes it. He uses it in competition and he wins with it.

So go ahead and talk smack. Talk crap on me for calling you out on telling Jedi that he can't do what you do. The only advantage that you may have is Jedi won't make a pussy wet when he does it. So maybe you have him on that.

As for my skill no I can not do that pass shot combo as quick as you did in that video. Nor do I want to.

Awaiting to hear how much of a piece of shit I am so I can have a good laugh about it.
autechre
#63 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 5:35:58 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
LMAO. Even Jedi thinks you are retarded.

Since Jedi didn't see the video I will vouch and say that not only can he'd do the same pass shot combo that you do but he actually does those in competition against all ranks and is part of his regular game. So basically you telling him that he can't do what you do on the table is just you being misinformed. And you doing a video of it once out of who knows how many times is laughable because I bet Jedi could do it 10 or more times in a row. Not only that Jedi can turn it into a series with multiple options and score on you with your own shit all day. When you see Jedi and Walter on here claiming he is a master they are talking about this freestyle of play. Jedi lives it and he breathes it. He uses it in competition and he wins with it.

So go ahead and talk smack. Talk crap on me for calling you out on telling Jedi that he can't do what you do. The only advantage that you may have is Jedi won't make a pussy wet when he does it. So maybe you have him on that.

As for my skill no I can not do that pass shot combo as quick as you did in that video. Nor do I want to.

Awaiting to hear how much of a piece of shit I am so I can have a good laugh about it.


No, jedi can't do it that fast and i can do it a lot faster than that. The shot part was slow as fuck compared to what it would be like if i had played a lot in the recent past.

As far as me calling you a piece of shit? Tell me if i am wrong but i am pretty sure i hadn't called you a piece of shit yet because you hadn't quite deserved it yet so jumping back in and saying more stupid shit is obviously get you over that hump or at the least closer.

There is only a slight chance that he is getting redirected somewhere else and he is LYING. DO you not understand that. There is only a slight chance he isn't lying. Somehow you think it is perfectly ok to lie. Try and think about how badly you are embarrassing yourself and how badly slice and jedi have embarrassed themselves. Yes i am doing it also by being so mean and vulgar but I actually have legit reasons for being mean. You 3 or 4, including the longball person have no legit reasons.

Rofl, you just said every moron thing that you could think of. You literally have no clue how stupid slice and jedi have been in this thread. How many times have you been to worlds and what is your name? How are you this stupid. If i didn't despise white trash bars and ballrooms i would beat you just as badly as ryan does. I have been to tournaments even though i despise the white trash life. You know, drinking, smoking and putrid fm radio music. You cunts don't have a clue how bad the music you listen to actually is.

Also, i am actually helping you by making this thread. YOu don't even realize when you are getting fagged by people like mares the flambe. At any point in any game but especially after it is 3-3 or you are up on these cunts and you see them try to start trying more, what usually happens is they are going to get rougher with their five bar defense. People like mares and yore and other cunts are already doing a thing called "i am going to try as hard as i can and try and stay barely under the level of cheating." Not only can their opinion of the level of cheating be wrong but once they start ramping it up they are doing things that will make it harder on you to execute and beyond that, catch the pass correctly and not lose it. This is bad in multiple ways. You now have to put more of your limited amount of focus on passing and catching than you normally would have to which takes away from what you do on the 3 bar.

Kill yourself, today. Jedi is lying, and look at you. If i had half of the hours jed has in foosball i would rape both of you at teh same time. You wouldn't have a chance. Rofl, jedi is lying his ass off and you are too stupid to know it

I am helping you you dumb cunt. You whores should be more like shrunk. Shrunk new exactly what was happening at the ez board. Shrunk started recording the tournaments because of me. Other people around the country started recording their local tourneys because of me.

YOu are embarrassing yourself and stopping progress just like all of the stupid cunts at the ez board. Now you owe me money along with the other 3. You, jedi, slice and longball owe me 300 grand, each. How about you go practice somethign for 2 weeks and maybe get better. I have no clue who you are but i am guessing you are someone who doesn't even know how to practice ball handling and or a pass. I have been to worlds 3 times. You actually think there is somethign wrong with me because i hate white trash bars that are filled with criminals and drugs and rapists and other morons that aren't any of those things? You actually think i want to drive 2 to 3 hours to be in these places i despise. I told you. My taste in music is top 20 in the world. I know you have no clue what that means which is a perfect example of how stupid you, everyone in your family, and mares and everyone in his family are. Did you read the part where that cunt was crying cuz there wasn't any music on because the documentary crew was filming? That is because he is a programmed moron. Most foosball players are like this so why are you wondering why i don't want to be around all of you. YOu are fucking stupid. You are going to die stupid. YOu will never learn. Don't wonder why i don't want to spend long hours and long days and whatever to play foosball which doesn't have any sponsors and is played by bar loving cunts.

Kill yourself, but first bring me the money you owe me. Rofl you think jedi can do that and has before? Look at yourself. Nobody in your state can do what is in the videos i make.

So again, if you have a table go practice something and post it. Yes, i know, that would never happen because you would probably look incredibly stupid compared to me and you would rather tell me how jedi can do something way better than me even though he can't do it all. It would help foosball if you cunts would do what i say and it would help you.

Go look in the mirror and look into your eyes.
autechre
#64 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 5:54:08 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
You put out a link to click on, I went to the damn link and I saw a tutorial video. I watched it and it was gay..
Blame yourself for being vague on your issue, your trying to get a point across on something that you make no f****** sense with...

So of course you're not clarifying your issue, your retarded...if you post a link with different videos, you need to refer to the video that your referencing too..
And as for the Jedi, I'm happy as hell im not anything like you, your a piece of shit... I can't wait to see you across the table someday, so I can make your panties wet with embarrassment, for you are zero in retrospect of who and what I am, I'm so far far out and beyond your league, that you couldn't catch up to me in 7 life times.

I gave you a chance to be understood on my part, but now you can go fuck yourself and make your own pussy wet.. your not reasonable to talk with just like a woman.
In fact I don't think you better never ever show up at a Colo tournament ever again. It's not going to look to pretty for you if you do, look at it as like you deserve it.


Colorado Oracle


You are probably lying but there is a super small chance you are being redirected somewhere for some reason. What is the name of the video that you are seeing and is the url the same or different? Lol, the trouble or whatever his name is doesn't know you are lying and making himself look sooooooooo so stupid. If there are pro masters reading this they are seeing you dumb whores embarrass yourselves. How many times have you been to worlds? I have been 3 times. I am guessing none of you dumbwhores have actually played in open events at worlds. 2 of the 3 times i went spur of the moment, completely unprepared and playing like shit. So yes, you cunts have spent all kinds of time in whitetrash bars designed for white trash with morons every where, horrible, horrible fm radio music that is designed for the completely ignorant and you whores cry if there is no music or if anything better music than your shitty fm radio music is on. YOu whores cry. I listen to the best music in the world because i am not stupid. You will cry in 2 minutes if you had to listen to what i listen to. Look at how stupid you are. Your buttfucking buddy mares starts to cry at a tournament fi the music is off and you fags are calling me mentally weak?

Jedi, kill yourself, but first bring me my money. I will spend it a lot better than you.

But again, what is the name of the video you are being redirected to or whatever? Or are you lying?

Slice, look at how stupid you are. Just think, if archer would have told you stupid cunts that he fucked up, you wouldn't look so stupid right now. Go practice something and try and learn how to it fast. Do you not know how to practice? Bring me my money.

Longball, bring me my money.

todoubled73
#65 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2018 8:14:42 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/9/2015(UTC)
Posts: 147
Man
Location: Northglenn

I was merely correcting you on your assumption of Jedi.

Let's see. Yes I have been to world's, twice. I have been to a nationals, a few Mississippi states, a few Colorado states, a Louisiana state, and a Tennessee State.

I also trained with Jedi for about a year and a half. Extensively. I don't know anymore about you than the weak shit you posted. Jedi will tear you to shreds with your own game.
autechre
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 24, 2018 1:25:47 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
I was merely correcting you on your assumption of Jedi.

Let's see. Yes I have been to world's, twice. I have been to a nationals, a few Mississippi states, a few Colorado states, a Louisiana state, and a Tennessee State.

I also trained with Jedi for about a year and a half. Extensively. I don't know anymore about you than the weak shit you posted. Jedi will tear you to shreds with your own game.



Why are you upset? Me posting that shit about robert the flambe will help you. There has probably been times you were in a situation just like that one and he whored you and you didn't know it. I am helping you. Look at slice's first post. That's the wrong shit to say to me. Because it is stupid. Morons like slice thought what i did at that other place was nonsense and whatever else because they are stupid. It doesn't matter if you know who i am. There are people in a lot of states that rarely play but if they did they would be very very good.

Also, you don't know what you are looking at and there is a 99 percent chance that jedi is lying. Trust me, i hope he can do it. I hope you can do it. I hope 20 people can do it. I want to see other people do it.

Rofl though, jedi probably won't be able to do it. I transcend your fucking heroes and their mothers, bitch. I am evolution. You don't know what you are looking at. This is what happens when morons can't think for themselves. YOu think because i am not famous that what is in the video is bad......ROfl

That is what the dicksucking prostitutes at the other place did. It is what will always happen because of you dicksucking prostitutes.

Rofl, if big prostitute archer told everyone the truth, slice would have known better. But archer didn't have the heart so slice has no clue what is going on.

Jedi is lying. You actually think i don't know what is going on? Bitch i told you, i am not new to this. I am one of the best online gamers there has ever been but because i am basically unknown this same shit can happen every day of the year if i want it to.

Because you whores don't know what you are looking at, and you need a name to verify it for you. I told you whore, you people are begging me to use your family to explain how stupid you are. I explain it in a nice way and for some reason you either say somethign just as stupid or more stupid. That means i get to explain it however i want to.

Blame yourself. I doubt jedi has the heart to tell you he is lying and he will watch you metaphorically suck your own dick on the interwebz for the next year if you feel like it.

None of you could ever be me, not mares, not jedi, not leia, not the wookie. Dude you might have a heart attack if you do what is in that video. It is ugly and slow for me. Try and get mares to do it and you will see real ugly. How long do you think it will take him?

I don't go to white trash rooms and buildings. I was like this way, way before i ever played foosball. Do you actually think i am going to make an exception unless i really want to. Give me the money you twinks owe me and i will make an exception for maybe a year. Rofl, the twink whores smoking cigarettes right outside the doors to these places is more than enough to keep me away. They outlawed smoking but these whores smoke right outside the fucking door. I would much rather watch these twinks die than breathe their cigarette smoke. Do you want your new born baby or 2 year old kid breathing cigarette smoke when you walk outside of a fucking door?

Oh no, you don't know who i am so your mind can't process what is happening.

Jedi is lying, roflmao. Your jedi is lying his ass off and you don't think i know it.

Call him, he probably won't answer the phone. He is going to be hiding for the next 2 months.

Don't blame me.
DrMcStuffins
#67 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2018 7:23:39 PM(UTC)
DrMcStuffins

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/25/2018(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Crown Point, IN

Wtf is up with all these post of videos? None of them even make sense. None of them are you. The only relevant post I see is the post with Mares hitting the wall. Neither of people on the opposing team seemed to had said anything about a bump or jar. Why are you having such a difficult time with this? It's like you are just sitting around looking for shit to bitch about about.

And I have never seen a pussy get wet over foosball. I have never heard of a pussy getting wet over foosball either. Next time I am watching the top players play in open doubles and singles, I will watch the ladies' faces for the O face. But, I am betting that I do not see it.

And why bring race into anything? Does black or white make you a better player? It really just looks like you got on here to blast Mares. How many times did you havbe to watch that video before you decided Mares had f'ed somebaody. You sound like you have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you should play some more foosball so you can actually have a right to talk shit about someone else. You should probably have a game before you start dissing someone else's game.

autechre
#68 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 1:54:55 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: DrMcStuffins Go to Quoted Post
Wtf is up with all these post of videos? None of them even make sense. None of them are you. The only relevant post I see is the post with Mares hitting the wall. Neither of people on the opposing team seemed to had said anything about a bump or jar. Why are you having such a difficult time with this? It's like you are just sitting around looking for shit to bitch about about.

And I have never seen a pussy get wet over foosball. I have never heard of a pussy getting wet over foosball either. Next time I am watching the top players play in open doubles and singles, I will watch the ladies' faces for the O face. But, I am betting that I do not see it.

And why bring race into anything? Does black or white make you a better player? It really just looks like you got on here to blast Mares. How many times did you havbe to watch that video before you decided Mares had f'ed somebaody. You sound like you have a lot of time on your hands. Maybe you should play some more foosball so you can actually have a right to talk shit about someone else. You should probably have a game before you start dissing someone else's game.



Lol bucket, look at you, i knew before i looked that you actually made an account just to come in here and get fucked after seeing these other whores get all fucked out. They are all embarrassed and fucked out and you don't even know it and made an account to end up just like them or worse.. Rofl, mares does what he did in that video all of the time and a lot of the time it fucks people and he is just like every other cunt and will say that it didn't affect anything. See cunt, that also means that the next 100 times he does it he is going to say the same thing, that it didn't affect anything. So him and all of the other cunts that do that already conveniently know that it won't bother the person he is fucking. Do you know what "unfair competitive advantage means? Do you know anything about that? Who are you exactly? Are the one that is the biggest cheater in 10 states or are you his friend? If you are one of them....rofl, people that you beg to play will beg me to play and even if i tell them that i am worthless at the time and i can't feel anything on the table....they would still much rather play with me then you. I can be mean as fuck to people and they would rather play with me than you. But go ahead and tell me who you are.

Yes i know, you don't understand anything that i have said in this thread. So many of you have no IQ and no imagination. You can't even do one pass well. YOu have no clue how to even practice one pass. Yes mr. cliche, say some more stupid shit. Did you know you are so cliche? Who are you? You are scared to say who you are, aren't you. There is no way you are going to say who you are. Uh oh, now you are starting to feel a little fucked out aren't you. You made an account just for this and after one post you are already all fucked out and embarrassed. You made a big mistake didn't you. Are you someone that nobody wants to play with? Unless i am wrong you are one of those people that doesn't know anything and nobody wants to play with you. Are you one of those people that cheats really badly and you have been told by so so many people to stop and you just think they are pussies and you are awesome even though nobody wants to play with you are see you walk into the white trash bar? Everyone in this thread would run to the tournament to play with me, yet they are still wanting to argue because they actually think that it will help them look good or they are just dumb, white, cunts.

Who are you? Yes i know you are so scared, you thought you were smart and would embarrass me with your super cliche cuntness and made account just to get embarrassed. You actually think mares is better at sports than me and more honorable, or you just wanted to embarrass yourself like these other dumbfucks.

Did i mention all of these buckets would be so happy if they got to play with me. Even if i told them i am completely unprepaired they would be so happy, and they wouldn't want to play with you. Maybe they would though.

Who are you? Yes, people don't react to you like they do me. There aren't many people like me. You simples wouldn't understand. You don't understand any foosball video you watch. Isn't it obvious. Has anyone ever accused you of being extremely talented? Rofl, look at you. You are all fucked out now and you are going to come back with some more cliche cuntness just some of the people reading this might think you are winning. Look at you, all fucked out. You probably want to beat me up now don't you? Look at you.

Tell me who you are so i can cringe from the thought of you, so the devil can laugh at the fact that i know who you are and how stupid you are for stepping so late after seeing the others fuck their own face. Every time some dumb whore jumps in after seeing so many whores all fucked out it is even that more amazing.
autechre
#69 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 2:12:50 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
LMAO. Even Jedi thinks you are retarded.

Since Jedi didn't see the video I will vouch and say that not only can he'd do the same pass shot combo that you do but he actually does those in competition against all ranks and is part of his regular game. So basically you telling him that he can't do what you do on the table is just you being misinformed. And you doing a video of it once out of who knows how many times is laughable because I bet Jedi could do it 10 or more times in a row. Not only that Jedi can turn it into a series with multiple options and score on you with your own shit all day. When you see Jedi and Walter on here claiming he is a master they are talking about this freestyle of play. Jedi lives it and he breathes it. He uses it in competition and he wins with it.

So go ahead and talk smack. Talk crap on me for calling you out on telling Jedi that he can't do what you do. The only advantage that you may have is Jedi won't make a pussy wet when he does it. So maybe you have him on that.

As for my skill no I can not do that pass shot combo as quick as you did in that video. Nor do I want to.

Awaiting to hear how much of a piece of shit I am so I can have a good laugh about it.


Lol bucket, did you talk to jedi? Did you figure out he is lying? Rofl look at you all fucked out and embarrassed. You actually thought that it was a good idea to step, didn't you. You actually thought that i wouldn't know how common simpleton buckets think. All of you think the same way and say the same shit.

I forgot though, maybe 4 days ago i heard about what happened, that drunk bully of yours did something bad didn't he. Let me guess, the TD didn't deserve it and the drunk bully was lucky that he was even allowed in to the tournaments in the first place? Did it happen inside the bar or outside in the parking lot? Yes i know what you are thinking, since you want to tell me i am wrong you are going to say that there isn't anything wrong with drunk anger problems beating up the tournament director. Rofl, you whores will say anything to tell me i am wrong...

Slice, are you still watching this or are you too fucked out to read this? Rofl, i talked about this shit at the ez board. Tell me how nonsensical i was when i was telling dumb white people to act right and how all of the cunts were arguing with me and you actually thought they weren't cunts.

Slice, bring me my money.


Longball, what happened? Why did the drunk bully beat someone up? Rofl you are asking stupid questions after i perfectly explained it 2 or 3 times that i hate bars because i hate nearly everyone and i really hate drunk people in bars and everyone that has contributed to bars being designed for dumb cunts. Why are you asking me so many dumb fucking questions?

Slice, ask mares why he was crying at worlds because there wasn't any music on. Rofl, it is he was born a cunt and he has been programmed to be a cunt. He is a doubel cunt. You dicksuckers will cry in 20 seconds if you listen to what i listen to. I listen to the best music in the world and you cunts will cry. Lol i know you whores better than you do. Your first post was perfect. You know, perfectly dumb whore.

What happened though. Thank god i don't go to white trash bars to play foosball. Slice, practice your favorite pass for 2 weeks and let me see it. Do you have a table? That table might be disappointed when you walk in the room. All of these disappointed tables and their boring lives. Then all of the tables that get skull fucked by all of the bangers and rod benders and teh people that death grip the handles for 40 years and never learn that they are gay. The handles don't want you to choke them and it makes the chokers look stupid as fuck and the bumpers hate the chokers also.

THe worst part is i know people 5 times dumber than you whores.

I am helping you stupid cunts, what are you going to do when cunts blast the wall on you at 3 to 3 or 4 to 3 or 3 to 4 or 4 to 4. Do you know what to do? You whores know how to oblivious really well. You are flaunting your oblivious. Wall blasters love that shit. You don't even tell them what they are.

Maybe now you will learn and the next time that cunt does it to you or in front of you you can call him a cunt.

All of you uncoordinated whores, bring me my money.

Oh and you need to beg or pay tony to do learn what is in that video. After that, practice your bounce pass 8 hours a day until you can do it.
DrMcStuffins
#70 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 12:04:55 PM(UTC)
DrMcStuffins

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/25/2018(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Crown Point, IN

Of course someone is going to create an account just to f with you. Look at you go. Look at all your redundancy. "Who are you? Who are you? You are scared to say who you are?" Yeah, I wont be telling you who I am, just for the simple fact that I can see trolling is your life. Why would I set myself up to listen to more of your bullshit? Com'on, you talk about everyone being a moron. I think you are the one being a moron in the room. Why would anyone set themselves up to to be attacked by your dumb ass and all your illogical bullshit statements. You have brought race, sex, and music into your arguments to try to make points about foosball. And btw, the music you are referring to sucks ass.

You have literally went from coming out of no where talking shit about Mares (one of the best players). Why couldnt you just come on here and make your statement about what you think Mares did without being a complete racist, sexist, cyber-bulling piece of shit troll? What made you get involved in his game so much? Do you go around stalking players that you dont like, looking for shit you think they do wrong? Why not let the 4 guys standing at the table decide what was going on? Do you think Mason or Gary is that bad of a player that they dont know when they are cheated or do you think they are both marshmallows and lack the courage to speak up? And do you think that Mares and Spredeman are such shitty players that they will cheat (intentionally or unintentionally) and not speak up about it? They came in 1st, but I guess they must have cheated their way all the way up to the top. Perhaps you should learn to stfu and let the refs do their jobs?

And in regards to all your pussy wetting statements, I cannot determine if you are gay and still in the closet about it and you are just trying to make people think you are not gay by making these statements or if you are actually some sick freak who goes around f'ing small animals. And if you are gay, its ok. Its 2018 and it has become socially acceptable. But I am thinking with your hostility, that you are a small animal f'er.

And in future post try to keep them shorter and less redundant. I lose interest quickly.
autechre
#71 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 3:14:57 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: DrMcStuffins Go to Quoted Post
Of course someone is going to create an account just to f with you. Look at you go. Look at all your redundancy. "Who are you? Who are you? You are scared to say who you are?" Yeah, I wont be telling you who I am, just for the simple fact that I can see trolling is your life. Why would I set myself up to listen to more of your bullshit? Com'on, you talk about everyone being a moron. I think you are the one being a moron in the room. Why would anyone set themselves up to to be attacked by your dumb ass and all your illogical bullshit statements. You have brought race, sex, and music into your arguments to try to make points about foosball. And btw, the music you are referring to sucks ass.

You have literally went from coming out of no where talking shit about Mares (one of the best players). Why couldnt you just come on here and make your statement about what you think Mares did without being a complete racist, sexist, cyber-bulling piece of shit troll? What made you get involved in his game so much? Do you go around stalking players that you dont like, looking for shit you think they do wrong? Why not let the 4 guys standing at the table decide what was going on? Do you think Mason or Gary is that bad of a player that they dont know when they are cheated or do you think they are both marshmallows and lack the courage to speak up? And do you think that Mares and Spredeman are such shitty players that they will cheat (intentionally or unintentionally) and not speak up about it? They came in 1st, but I guess they must have cheated their way all the way up to the top. Perhaps you should learn to stfu and let the refs do their jobs?

And in regards to all your pussy wetting statements, I cannot determine if you are gay and still in the closet about it and you are just trying to make people think you are not gay by making these statements or if you are actually some sick freak who goes around f'ing small animals. And if you are gay, its ok. Its 2018 and it has become socially acceptable. But I am thinking with your hostility, that you are a small animal f'er.

And in future post try to keep them shorter and less redundant. I lose interest quickly.


Rofl, do you even think before you fagtalk? Are you new to foosball, a lot of people don't say anything when things happen and sometimes they don't know it happened. Some people are so focused on one thing and then something happens and it happens so fast and their mind is scrambled. Some of these people are tired as fuck. Did you think about this dumb cunt.

You are alex aren't you, or is your location not your real location? Who ever you are, neither you or anyone else in this thread could ever be like me. I barely have to think and everything i do is way better than what you do. You could never ever ever have a five bar like me. You couldn't ever play sports like me. You could never have a sports or foosball IQ like me.

I am not trolling you stupid cunt. You have no clue what you are talking about. You literally think because mares is a great player that he isn't dirty. That is how stupid you are. You are making the same mistake as every other jizzbucket. Look at how stupid you are. I have easily contributed more to this site than anyone else has except for the tournament directors, and you are calling me a troll. It doesn't really matter who you are. You aren't one of the very talented players from indiana because they aren't this stupid and they love playing with me. They love it when they see me 3 to 5 times every 10 years.

Lol refs, look at how stupid you are. What refs? Look at how stupid and uninformed and cunt you are. Most matches don't have refs and most of the refs suck. I like arthur a lot but he has won ref of the year like 6 times maybe? He is a horrible ref, it is a known fact. Look at you, you just think the refs have so much energy at these marathon tournaments and especially when they are doing time adn reffing at the same time. That shit is easy isn't it? Do you know how to ref, big dummy? In these bars with all of the noise and some moron like you is reffing and then the players yell at you and all of that awesome shit because they are dumb as fuck and you are dumb as fuck and you are all such big and strong and dumb and uncoordinated men. You cunts are legit.

Who are you?

You are one of these cunts that thinks that the refs are awesome and trained and think the same way and aren't scared to make calls. Look at you, you big dumb cunt. You don't know anything. You don't understand who i am. You are nothing, the only thing you can do is hit me or troll me while calling me a troll. Your IQ is cunt. This is why there are so many problems. You cunts are so dumb.

Who are you? You are scared to say who you are. I don't give a fuck about you, i am not gonna follow you anywhere. I just want everyone to know who you are. Just tell everyone. The smart people will know how smart you are because the smart people think i am so dumb. The smart people will know how smart and they will probably know how talented you are. You must be awesome.

Just tell us who you are. Look at you, you are another cunt that doesn't know anything. You just think all the masters are perfect and and can't possibly do anything wrong and you think you understand reffing and you think it is so simple and they have been trained so well and they know exactly what to do and it is so fun for them.

Tell us who you. You still haven't learned anything. Yes, as long as you cunts are still stupid i will be so redundant. I am going to stay in context and almost everything i say is true.

Then there are of the bardettes. You stupid whores are everywhere. If only archer would have just told you the truth. He didn't care about any of you. You still don't understand. Tell us who you are, the smart people watching this will think you are so smart. They all know who i am, they don't know who you are. Don't you want them to still not know who you are when you tell us.
DrMcStuffins
#72 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 4:34:58 PM(UTC)
DrMcStuffins

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/25/2018(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Crown Point, IN

Do you know any other words besides cunt? I mean it is like a f'ing scratched record. Judging my you limited vocabulary and lack to conjure actual sentences, I find it hilarious that you are talking about an IQ. I mean, you have to be hovering somewhere around the 80 point mark. And truly feel like I am arguing with a middle school child because all you can do is call names and keep repeating the same shit over and over. You have no valid points about your arguments. You just want to lash out at anyone that disagrees with you, which again is child-like behavior.

You say sometimes people dont know it even happened, then in that case STFU and let the shit go. You wasnt even involved in that game and you act like you was wronged. So wronged, that you had to go to a forum to try to make a good player look like a complete cheater. Its like you are obsessed with trying to make someone look incompetent, and it feels like you do this to make yourself feel better about yourself. And you are trolling. You are nothing more than a troll. You are on here talking about how you dont play and how awesome you would be if you did play. LMAO!!!

I never said every match had a ref. But if someone feels the rules are not being adhered to then it is that teams responsibility to get a ref. Please learn to follow the convo and try not to make it seem like I said something that I did not say. Again this is a tactic of a child to make shit up as if the other person had said it.

And as far as refs go, if you are so unhappy with them then become a ref and show them how it is done with all your infinite wisdom. The refs will always vary with how they ref a game depending on the ref themselves and even the players. But I guess I should have known that your next comment was going to be how incompetent the refs were. So all I can gather from you is that the refs are dumb, anyone who argues with you is dumb, and you are the only smart person in the room.

Nope, I have never reffed a match, never tried to ref a match, nor could I ref a match.

And quit worrying about who I am. Sure, if you want to call me Alex, thats ok. No, I am definitely not scared of you following me, but thanks for the laugh. I am sure you are a scary guy with all the sports you claim you are great at and all the trolling you do. Are a child still weening on dicks or if you are some adult sitting at home wondering what brand of cat food he is going to eat for dinner tonight. To me you sound like someone who has a hard time functioning away from his keyboard. Anyhow, I am only here for you, so I await your next comment full of cunts and jizz and dumb.

autechre
#73 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 5:08:20 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: DrMcStuffins Go to Quoted Post
Do you know any other words besides cunt? I mean it is like a f'ing scratched record. Judging my you limited vocabulary and lack to conjure actual sentences, I find it hilarious that you are talking about an IQ. I mean, you have to be hovering somewhere around the 80 point mark. And truly feel like I am arguing with a middle school child because all you can do is call names and keep repeating the same shit over and over. You have no valid points about your arguments. You just want to lash out at anyone that disagrees with you, which again is child-like behavior.

You say sometimes people dont know it even happened, then in that case STFU and let the shit go. You wasnt even involved in that game and you act like you was wronged. So wronged, that you had to go to a forum to try to make a good player look like a complete cheater. Its like you are obsessed with trying to make someone look incompetent, and it feels like you do this to make yourself feel better about yourself. And you are trolling. You are nothing more than a troll. You are on here talking about how you dont play and how awesome you would be if you did play. LMAO!!!

I never said every match had a ref. But if someone feels the rules are not being adhered to then it is that teams responsibility to get a ref. Please learn to follow the convo and try not to make it seem like I said something that I did not say. Again this is a tactic of a child to make shit up as if the other person had said it.

And as far as refs go, if you are so unhappy with them then become a ref and show them how it is done with all your infinite wisdom. The refs will always vary with how they ref a game depending on the ref themselves and even the players. But I guess I should have known that your next comment was going to be how incompetent the refs were. So all I can gather from you is that the refs are dumb, anyone who argues with you is dumb, and you are the only smart person in the room.

Nope, I have never reffed a match, never tried to ref a match, nor could I ref a match.

And quit worrying about who I am. Sure, if you want to call me Alex, thats ok. No, I am definitely not scared of you following me, but thanks for the laugh. I am sure you are a scary guy with all the sports you claim you are great at and all the trolling you do. Are a child still weening on dicks or if you are some adult sitting at home wondering what brand of cat food he is going to eat for dinner tonight. To me you sound like someone who has a hard time functioning away from his keyboard. Anyhow, I am only here for you, so I await your next comment full of cunts and jizz and dumb.



I didn't read all of that buy you are stupid. I am evolution and you aren't. Since i was here and these morons were bothering me, i posted a video of evolution and jedi didn't know what to do so he lied and acted like the video was something that it wasn't and his buddy confidently spewed a bunch of bullshit about how jedi could easily do it. Did you not see that part? THese people have embarrassed the shit out of themselves and you are bothering me for some reason?

Yes, i know the reason, you want to tell me i am wrong sooooooooo badly. The only way you can do that is by spewing a bunch of bullshit. Not only are you not slick enough but nobody is slick enough to step without looking like a dumbfuck. You saw it happen at the other place. THat could have been the best thead ever and archer fucked it all up. Yes, archer is one of the best players in the world. I am not a stupid cunt like you and these other cunts. I can admit that the best players are the best players. Archer fucked up though, he had no clue when he woke up that morning he was going to embarrass the fuck out of himself. You had no clue what was going on did you?

Look at you so dumb and dumber. I am evolution. I barely even play foosball. These people should be trying to get good at something. Can you even do one pass fast and pretty? Who are you? There is really almost no chance that you could ever have a five bar like mine. Nobody in your family tree could have ever been like me.

THe funny thing is is mares understands he is a cunt way, way more than you ever will.

Look at you. These jidrools are all fucked out and you show up. They are sort of rooting you on but at the same time wondering how you are so stupid.

Who are you? I am not going to follow you. Yes i might pm you on facebook and laugh at you. YOu can just block me though.

You cunts want every foosball website to be absolutely worthless. You love it like that. Tell everyone who you are? You are scared. I don't think you are really in love with the stupid shit you are saying.

I am evolution, you couldn't ever be like me. You don't understand anything. When dumb white people use lies and bullshit to argue with evolution and other types of progress...That's right: Jizzbucket, bucket, cunt muppetfucker. heterohomo. That is what you are.

Look at you. Do you think someone else will be as dumb as you or will you be the last cunt?
todoubled73
#74 Posted : Monday, November 26, 2018 10:11:59 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/9/2015(UTC)
Posts: 147
Man
Location: Northglenn

Hey fucktard I didn't say Jedi could easily do it. I said he easily already does it in matches against all ranks in actual tournaments. Not in a couple sec video. All the time against anyone is what I said. It is his game. Not just some shit he tried to make a video on and try to impress someone with what he can do. I don't see you making a video shooting it even five times in a row. One hit wonder.

If you gonna call me out on what I said get it right.

I said your little pass and shoot is what Jedi does on the regular against competition in tournaments while playing players of all ranks.

Quote that bitch
Old Sweater
#75 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 7:49:48 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,237
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Is worlds in KINFUCKY next year?







CO
autechre
#76 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:32:55 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Is worlds in KINFUCKY next year?







CO


Most likely, remember, you 2 get there one minute before open doubles is scheduled to start. Look at your boy go. Rofl, he actually spite posted the same bullshit because i said he was all fucked out and he wanted to prove that he wasn't yet. Did you tell him you were lying yet? Are you practicing your bounce pass yet?
autechre
#77 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 8:40:08 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Hey fucktard I didn't say Jedi could easily do it. I said he easily already does it in matches against all ranks in actual tournaments. Not in a couple sec video. All the time against anyone is what I said. It is his game. Not just some shit he tried to make a video on and try to impress someone with what he can do. I don't see you making a video shooting it even five times in a row. One hit wonder.

If you gonna call me out on what I said get it right.

I said your little pass and shoot is what Jedi does on the regular against competition in tournaments while playing players of all ranks.

Quote that bitch


Lol, look at you, you spite posted to prove you weren't all fucked out yet. Lol if you want your wife or girlfriend to break up with you you should show her this. if she is on the fence, this might help her to go through with it.

Have you ever embarrassed yourself like this before?

You should be thanking me, also, mares is embarrassed now and he will lighten up on his gay wall blasting. These cunts actually listen a little bit, Gay bobby intentionally acted a lot better at worlds this year because of me. He did end up cheating the whole time in the final 4 matches and the refs didn't stop him at all but he was trying to act better because i told him to.

Is this the most openly stupid you have ever been on the internet? I hope it is. I hope you learn from this. Did you play that bjork playlist for your kids if you have any? Fm radio makes everyone stupid, or more stupid.

Lol you didn't know he was lying? Or did you and you still posted that shit?

Old Sweater
#78 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:36:24 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,237
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Wow that was a fast reply!

So this is what is going to happen in the future.

This is where you either stand up and back up your claim
as you being evolution, and all else you claim, or this is where your back is going to be up against the wall, if you back down like a coward yellow punk ass "Bitch"!

I Master Jedi M ROTN teacher
Known as The legendary Ruler of the North
AKA The Colorado Oracle Northern Prophet

I am calling you out on the table at world's, and it won't be in a tournament, it will be a grudge match between you and The JediROTN... I will put 1,000.00 buckaroos on this race match, it will only cost you 500.00 to try to take me down for the win.
But there are just a few standard rules in this grudge match.
1 )no music
2 )two reffs at the table
3 )no chest thumping by players, or audience, and trust me, there is going to be a big audience for you to show the world that your evolution... because I'm the Jedi and I can make all this happen...

Now all you have to do is stand up and back up your shit and say YES to my challenge, or this is where I start feeding you Crow... because guess what you did!

There are some things that you are going to answer too. I'm head hunting you on the table. I'm going to where your at, since your to chicken shit to show your face in Colorado, so I'm standing up for the state and players you ostracized..

I'm coming to find you


MasterJediROTN teacher




Old Sweater
#79 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:47:06 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,237
Location: Olde Town Arvada

You want my money, your going to have to beat it off me on the table, jedi freestyle baby... if you can't back yourself up with 500.00, then your weak on the table, look at you how dumb you are, you don't play much or practice much, but you think you're going to expect yourself to take me on, with no training?

So this is what can happen. You can try to train yourself to get up to speed and parr.



Time out
autechre
#80 Posted : Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:49:28 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/25/2016(UTC)
Posts: 55
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Wow that was a fast reply!

So this is what is going to happen in the future.

This is where you either stand up and back up your claim
as you being evolution, and all else you claim, or this is where your back is going to be up against the wall, if you back down like a coward yellow punk ass "Bitch"!

I Master Jedi M ROTN teacher
Known as The legendary Ruler of the North
AKA The Colorado Oracle Northern Prophet

I am calling you out on the table at world's, and it won't be in a tournament, it will be a grudge match between you and The JediROTN... I will put 1,000.00 buckaroos on this race match, it will only cost you 500.00 to try to take me down for the win.
But there are just a few standard rules in this grudge match.
1 )no music
2 )two reffs at the table
3 )no chest thumping by players, or audience, and trust me, there is going to be a big audience for you to show the world that your evolution... because I'm the Jedi and I can make all this happen...

Now all you have to do is stand up and back up your shit and say YES to my challenge, or this is where I start feeding you Crow... because guess what you did!

There are some things that you are going to answer too. I'm head hunting you on the table. I'm going to where your at, since your to chicken shit to show your face in Colorado, so I'm standing up for the state and players you ostracized..

I'm coming to find you


MasterJediROTN teacher






I'm not going to worlds, i don't play foosball. When all of the whores in texas and colorado and other places give me the money they owe me. You and i can stream singles 4 hours a day for a month. I don't have to prove anything to anyone, i posted a video of evolution. It is just as good as tony's lane pullkick. You lied about what you were looking at. I am not going to that white trash room. I can barely play at all right now, i can be in rapeshape in 3 months when just one of you whores brings me my money. I don't owe anyone anything.

Dumb whores owe me.

You still don't understand, you can't make me eat crow. I don't use lies and bullshit to discuss and argue with people. If i even think something stupid i usually know within the first 8 to 60 seconds and i say to myself "oh shit, look at you" If i actually say something stupid or i am completely wrong about something. I make sure to tell the person that "i fucked up there, i was confused or i was trying to downplay something that i shouldn't have been downplaying" aka talk like a *&^.

You should be telling these scum covered faggots that they are stupid. Using world class ignorance and lies and bullshit to argue with someone like me or anyone in general is scummy. It is a scumbag thing to do.

Bring me my money and like i said, we can stream for 4 hours a day for a month. You will wish you had a pussy.
6 Pages«<23456>
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF