Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon







Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

RAYGUN
#1 Posted : Friday, September 07, 2018 9:28:25 AM(UTC)
RAYGUN

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 6/22/2016(UTC)
Posts: 41
Man
Location: Littleton

Foosball Tournament: Tonight 9/7/18
DYP starts at 7:30 pm
Open Singles at 8:30pm

Location:

Misfits
11475 W. Colfax Ave.
Lakewood, Co

Sign up: call 720-982-4112

Raygun!
Old Sweater
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 08, 2018 10:55:12 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Great playing Napton, if you can play like that at state, you could win every event from the 2 rod, never once having to use your shooting rod.
Hell, just enter goalie wars, you could end a match in 120 seconds.


Master Jedi
Old Sweater
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 1:35:13 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

WOW KID, way to put the screws loose on me for King seat... Like hot damn, I wasn't ready for anything you did..
I think everything was 💯++💯%
That was definitely the best I've ever seen you battle against all I had, in fact I would say that during that match your abilities =ed high pro, and one could honestly say you performed =Ed to a Master during that match..
Great performance in my book, good work kid.

I'm kinda of neutral about the semi finals. Hope you took BoB Maloney for the win, because you deserve it after what you did to me.. like holy shit I still haven't gone to sleep.
And yet, Im thinking I want to see Maloney come back to double you out because he deserves the win after taking his first win off me in all our matches we have played and considering what I was doing to him in a come back... Like unholy fucking shit, why do all of my matches against Masters always end in meat ball match nut, and then something squirrely happens beyond anything I would ever do, and kerplunk they win.......With garbage!

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, that's about the only way Masters can beat me, is with junk endings on meat ball, but oh well what the hell, the game goes on!

Anyway, note to all you panty wearing Metro bitches that cry because you can't beat me, go get your lessons from Knapton, Kid, and yeah BB when he shines here and there, on how to beat the Jedi in under the time to boil an egg.. they can show you how it's done...........but still not enough, for I am still 💯% in the money for the year. Lol

PS Knapton, got you back!


Master Jedi
AKPV22
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 7:18:47 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 378
Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
WOW KID, way to put the screws loose on me for King seat... Like hot damn, I wasn't ready for anything you did..
I think everything was 💯++💯%
That was definitely the best I've ever seen you battle against all I had, in fact I would say that during that match your abilities =ed high pro, and one could honestly say you performed =Ed to a Master during that match..
Great performance in my book, good work kid.

I'm kinda of neutral about the semi finals. Hope you took BoB Maloney for the win, because you deserve it after what you did to me.. like holy shit I still haven't gone to sleep.
And yet, Im thinking I want to see Maloney come back to double you out because he deserves the win after taking his first win off me in all our matches we have played and considering what I was doing to him in a come back... Like unholy fucking shit, why do all of my matches against Masters always end in meat ball match nut, and then something squirrely happens beyond anything I would ever do, and kerplunk they win.......With garbage!

Actually now that I'm thinking about it, that's about the only way Masters can beat me, is with junk endings on meat ball, but oh well what the hell, the game goes on!

Anyway, note to all you panty wearing Metro bitches that cry because you can't beat me, go get your lessons from Knapton, Kid, and yeah BB when he shines here and there, on how to beat the Jedi in under the time to boil an egg.. they can show you how it's done...........but still not enough, for I am still 💯% in the money for the year. Lol

PS Knapton, got you back!


Master Jedi


How humble you are really shines through in this post. That is all.
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater
#5 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2018 11:24:35 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Well AK, you might learn something here, but it's going to take you a second age of what you are now to get the idea or understand what I'm saying here, but to start off with, the principal moral and value of humbleness goes out the window when you reach a certain time of age, so do other things like modesty, etc, etc, but because your still a young puppy in life, you won't get it. You have to experience great unbearable heartache, pain, and greif, along with being mentally bullied and beat by a older brother at a young age, ( I have zero tolerance for bullies) to grasp the lack of being humble.
Now days I just lay back and play my game in life waiting for the day when some niev arrogant fool decides to throw something, then that's when the humbleness kicks in, when he crawls back home to his bathroom "humbling" himself as he's cleaning up the damage, while he's racking his brain on why he fucked with an old looking man in the begin with, that just handed him his ass unexpectedly.
To underestimate is the grandmother of all fuck ups..

That's when I exercise the word humble!

That is all

JediMorethanjustafoosballplayer
AKPV22
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 1:23:08 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 378
Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Well AK, you might learn something here, but it's going to take you a second age of what you are now to get the idea or understand what I'm saying here, but to start off with, the principal moral and value of humbleness goes out the window when you reach a certain time of age, so do other things like modesty, etc, etc, but because your still a young puppy in life, you won't get it. You have to experience great unbearable heartache, pain, and greif, along with being mentally bullied and beat by a older brother at a young age, ( I have zero tolerance for bullies) to grasp the lack of being humble.
Now days I just lay back and play my game in life waiting for the day when some niev arrogant fool decides to throw something, then that's when the humbleness kicks in, when he crawls back home to his bathroom "humbling" himself as he's cleaning up the damage, while he's racking his brain on why he fucked with an old looking man in the begin with, that just handed him his ass unexpectedly.
To underestimate is the grandmother of all fuck ups..

That's when I exercise the word humble!

That is all

JediMorethanjustafoosballplayer


I'll have to humbly disagree with you in your statement that I won't be able to understand what you're saying until my 70's. I'm also going to have to disagree with you that humbleness goes out the window at any age. Same goes for modesty, morals, family values, etc... I firmly believe those are things that should continue to grow and become more plentiful as time passes. Think of it like creativity … the more you use it, the more you have. There is no definitive amount of what you have. So use it often, and use it wide, as it will continue to grow when you do so. While I do understand it's easy to become jaded as we continue down life's path, I also believe it is a personal choice to focus on the positive, or focus on the negative. I, personally, choose to focus on the positive.

All this being said David, it's clear to me that you and I will never see eye to eye. On a lot of things. It's unfortunate that you see my calling you out on things as bullying. It's simply not the case. I'll do my best to be clear and concise when attempting to inform you that I believe you're full of shit from now on.


AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 4:39:59 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

I never mentioned you were a bully, I just brought that into light as an example of my disposition, but in actuality, the standard player base has jaded the Jedi more than anything I know in the last 18 years of this century..

You have no idea what I am forced to endure, just in the name of this game we all compete in.
If you did know, you wouldn't give me the attitude that you do, you would be much more understanding of why I am the way I am. You would be, oh I get the Master Jedi now!


Jedi

Old Sweater
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:07:05 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

For the record, ive been dogged, thrown under the steamroller, dragged through the mud, called a child molester, a theif a bum, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc, all because players resent losing to what they call a bar hack, etc again...
And then keeping in mind, that players were spreading all this kind of horse shit, long before I ever responded on the 1st Colorado forum back in 04 or 05, whenever the 1st one was..
Then after reading two weeks of everyones crying unhappy bull shit about the Jedi, well then, after reading all the Negative comments about me, then that's when I went to fucking war against this state of the player base.
And yeah, there is a reason why I call them Metro Bitches..

Jedi
J-rod
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:32:42 PM(UTC)
J-rod

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 2/20/2014(UTC)
Posts: 233
Location: urmumshouse

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
For the record, ive been dogged, thrown under the steamroller, dragged through the mud, called a child molester, a theif a bum, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc, all because players resent losing to what they call a bar hack, etc again...
And then keeping in mind, that players were spreading all this kind of horse shit, long before I ever responded on the 1st Colorado forum back in 04 or 05, whenever the 1st one was..
Then after reading two weeks of everyones crying unhappy bull shit about the Jedi, well then, after reading all the Negative comments about me, then that's when I went to fucking war against this state of the player base.
And yeah, there is a reason why I call them Metro Bitches..

Jedi


Don't you dare take that from we all know who, that's his thing.
AKPV22
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2018 5:35:33 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 378
Man

David,

I’m not going to question the things you’ve had to endure in your life. And I’m not going to get into the things I’ve had to endure, as it’s no ones business on this board. Truth be told the shit that I’ve endured in my life should have turned me into a cold hearted, revenge seeking, ruthless individual. I digress. Back to my original point. You have a choice. To feed into that negativity and let it become you, or to focus on the positives as they come.

I choose to focus on the positivity. And also call out your bullshit.

AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater
#11 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 4:05:09 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Originally Posted by: J-rod Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
For the record, ive been dogged, thrown under the steamroller, dragged through the mud, called a child molester, a theif a bum, etc,etc,etc,etc,etc, all because players resent losing to what they call a bar hack, etc again...
And then keeping in mind, that players were spreading all this kind of horse shit, long before I ever responded on the 1st Colorado forum back in 04 or 05, whenever the 1st one was..
Then after reading two weeks of everyones crying unhappy bull shit about the Jedi, well then, after reading all the Negative comments about me, then that's when I went to fucking war against this state of the player base.
And yeah, there is a reason why I call them Metro Bitches..

Jedi


Don't you dare take that from we all know who, that's his thing.


Don't I dare what???
So what are you implying here?, since you highlighted !
Old Sweater
#12 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 4:31:48 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Originally Posted by: AKPV22 Go to Quoted Post
David,

I’m not going to question the things you’ve had to endure in your life. And I’m not going to get into the things I’ve had to endure, as it’s no ones business on this board. Truth be told the shit that I’ve endured in my life should have turned me into a cold hearted, revenge seeking, ruthless individual. I digress. Back to my original point. You have a choice. To feed into that negativity and let it become you, or to focus on the positives as they come.

I choose to focus on the positivity. And also call out your bullshit.

AK


What's absolutely hilarious to me, is I'm not into bullshiting around, like most would think and believe. I'm too God damn serious about things in general to be like that, so your not going to see any BS results in your call out, It may be your dime to call, but your not going to get a connection from an operator to seek information.

What I don't get, is how you can be an ambassador of good will, and yet throw negative dart attacks in my direction.
Maybe you should rethink your approach?

You talk high and mighty about positivity, but I read the negativity between your lines, it's like a hidden factor!


Master jedi
Old Sweater
#13 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 12:51:44 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

You know AK, I don't think I actually feed into the negativity on the board, even in the past I don't think I fed into it... I would think of it more as rebuking and standing against the negativity, by having my styled game shine through with the positivity of winning and dominating the negative players of the player base.
After all my words are never spoken to those players that are innocent in the game, you know, those that speak no words, see no words and hear no words.

When it come to the Master jediR.O.T.N. It's all about the good battling the evil, nothing less or more!


Jedi
AKPV22
#14 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 9:41:45 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 378
Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AKPV22 Go to Quoted Post
David,

I’m not going to question the things you’ve had to endure in your life. And I’m not going to get into the things I’ve had to endure, as it’s no ones business on this board. Truth be told the shit that I’ve endured in my life should have turned me into a cold hearted, revenge seeking, ruthless individual. I digress. Back to my original point. You have a choice. To feed into that negativity and let it become you, or to focus on the positives as they come.

I choose to focus on the positivity. And also call out your bullshit.

AK


What's absolutely hilarious to me, is I'm not into bullshiting around, like most would think and believe. I'm too God damn serious about things in general to be like that, so your not going to see any BS results in your call out, It may be your dime to call, but your not going to get a connection from an operator to seek information.

What I don't get, is how you can be an ambassador of good will, and yet throw negative dart attacks in my direction.
Maybe you should rethink your approach?

You talk high and mighty about positivity, but I read the negativity between your lines, it's like a hidden factor!


Master jedi


David … while I do understand how easily you can misconstrue my calling out your BS as "negative dart attacks" that is simply not the case. More than anything I choose to not let your BS slide.


Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater
#15 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 12:14:25 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Ok, since we are on the subject of BS, you try to name one issue, statement, or circumstance that you think I am bull shiting about, now this I got to see......

Oh and you can't use my reasoning on why I claim myself as a Master, because realistically no one including you can touch that with any justification to discredit my claim of Mastership!


Jedi
Old Sweater
#16 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 12:38:03 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Misconstrue, funny word, and also funny that you say that, for that is something that everyone that is a Jedi hater has been doing to me for the last 18 years.
Not to mention putting faults wording in the horses mouth.
Plus AK, I'm not confused you thinking your calling out my BS as dart attacks, but I would have to say, you mentioning Jedi as a bum, etc,etc, isn't exactly a positive comment coming from someone that claims to exercise positivity.. that would be like a preacher going to a strip club, and then scorn swearing the women for dancing!

Now that's me calling you out on your BS, so how's the tast of your own medicine, do you now feel a little bit less worthy of positive thinking?


Jedisnappingthewhip
AKPV22
#17 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 2:43:27 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 378
Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Ok, since we are on the subject of BS, you try to name one issue, statement, or circumstance that you think I am bull shiting about, now this I got to see......

Oh and you can't use my reasoning on why I claim myself as a Master, because realistically no one including you can touch that with any justification to discredit my claim of Mastership!


Jedi


Oh man this is just too funny. That list is so very much a laundry list. All people need to do is look back through this board to get a dose of your BS.
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
AKPV22
#18 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 2:44:57 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 378
Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Misconstrue, funny word, and also funny that you say that, for that is something that everyone that is a Jedi hater has been doing to me for the last 18 years.
Not to mention putting faults wording in the horses mouth.
Plus AK, I'm not confused you thinking your calling out my BS as dart attacks, but I would have to say, you mentioning Jedi as a bum, etc,etc, isn't exactly a positive comment coming from someone that claims to exercise positivity.. that would be like a preacher going to a strip club, and then scorn swearing the women for dancing!

Now that's me calling you out on your BS, so how's the tast of your own medicine, do you now feel a little bit less worthy of positive thinking?


Jedisnappingthewhip


Nope. I don't feel any less worthy. Especially if just ONE new player to the base comes here and has the opportunity to see you called out. That makes me feel like I'm pushing the positive narrative.
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater
#19 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 7:59:07 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 865
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Go ahead pick something from whatever list you think you have in my so called BS department

Everyone is so into quoting what's on the board, so go back and good damn pick out whatever you think is bs?

Proof is in the pudding so show the Jedi the pudding!


CO
AKPV22
#20 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 8:39:36 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 378
Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Go ahead pick something from whatever list you think you have in my so called BS department

Everyone is so into quoting what's on the board, so go back and good damn pick out whatever you think is bs?

Proof is in the pudding so show the Jedi the pudding!


CO


🤦🏻‍♂️
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF