Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
Old Sweater
#1 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 8:38:37 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Since I'm not a doubles player by nature, and I don't keep track of the team division.
I'm curious as to who the team is that is dominating this first half of this year.. or is it that everyone teams up so randomly that there is not any consistent two player team that is the Nemesis team of the state, like the way Roger and Bruce became the #1 team to beat for a few years.

But on the retrospect side of things, Now days the singles division has raised the bar of the game.
After all, Colorado definitely has its dominating players in the singles department, but on the other hand, doubles doesn't hold the same virtue as singles does when knowing were one is in the food chain of Colorado competition.

Continued.....

Master JediR.O.T.N.
Old Sweater
#2 Posted : Monday, July 09, 2018 9:11:29 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

By now it's obvious that if your not a consistent player that teams up on a regular basis, then the result would be that it would be harder for that team to win an event. than it would be for a team that plays together consistently all the time... My money would be on Todd loffredo and Scotty any day compared to a random team, only because of the consistency they have played throughout the years..
This is the very thing that is missing at the local events, sold consistent teams every week.

I'm yet to see a random team contend against me two on one and consistently own me. King of the hill is my one favorite format of all the time since I have played this game..

Jedi
Old Sweater
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:23:05 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

To funny, when I preach the real scoop of things, how I can shut everyone up with nothing left to say..
It's not that the cat has their tongues, it's just from them choking on that plate of crow I serve so well.

Jedi
todoubled73
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 7:50:05 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

Actually when you run your mouth like this no one wants to hear it. Not cause you are the almighty Jedi but because you don't realize how rediculous you are.

Why argue with a potato? U not gonna change the potato's mind.

P.S. you are the potato in this scenario.

And I'm not claiming to be a master so don't start that shit. A skilled amatuer because that is what my points dictate because that is what I have done on tour. You can't label yourself something that you have not achieved.

Bye potato
Rambo
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:06:12 PM(UTC)
Rambo

I agree with Todd on this. The only thing consistent about you and your game Miller, are the delusions that you conjure up in your mind of being a "Jedi" or a "Master". You NEVER "preach the real scoop(scope) of things". You spew delusional garbage that no one cares about, wants to hear about, or take the time to respond to. You are entitled to your opinions, which is fine. Just don't portray everyone else as idiots because they don't drink their own pee. There is a reason all the REAL Master foosball players, which is NOT you in any way shape or form, do not play this "freestyle" game you gush about. Freestyle is only beneficial in rapping, wrapping, and spanking the monkey. You have been playing foosball for 40 years! That is longer than I have been alive. You play the exact same game as you did 12 years ago, when I first played you in Greeley. The game has evolved, and you have not. You have the talent to elevate your game, you're just too damn stubborn. And annoying.

The only crow you serve, is the one on your dinner plate every night. Have some potato with your crow.

Rambo out-

The one and only R.O.T.N.
Old Sweater
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:52:44 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Good, I'm a statically glad that no one wants to hear it, that will teach all you Metro Bitches to fuck with me.

whats hilarious, is that you had no complaints about my claim as Master, or anything else when you trained and took my lessons 3+ days a week for a year, as you won your first jacket along the way, then later on discrediting that I had anything to do with making your game better, so you can compete against the Colorado caliber and win your first title jacket, that you cried so much about...

Well you got your jacket + some, But Now days, you say, no thanks to the Jedi, he didn't teach me jack shit. he's a potato, not a master.

Well, if you start to notice,
this will most likely be the reason why you will be cursed for life, and never win another title ever again in 64 years.hahahahaha

Master Jedi, the most Rotten teacher of all..

todoubled73
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:13:31 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Good, I'm a statically glad that no one wants to hear it, that will teach all you Metro Bitches to fuck with me.

whats hilarious, is that you had no complaints about my claim as Master, or anything else when you trained and took my lessons 3+ days a week for a year, as you won your first jacket along the way, then later on discrediting that I had anything to do with making your game better, so you can compete against the Colorado caliber and win your first title jacket, that you cried so much about...

Well you got your jacket + some, But Now days, you say, no thanks to the Jedi, he didn't teach me jack shit. he's a potato, not a master.

Well, if you start to notice,
this will most likely be the reason why you will be cursed for life, and never win another title ever again in 64 years.hahahahaha

Master Jedi, the most Rotten teacher of all..

First off. Potato

Second off I have never said that you didn't help me along my way. The lessons u taught me are invaluable. Table awareness alone. When the lessons stopped I was on my own. What I did from that point on is what led me to my titles. Did u have a part in it? Absolutely. You were not the only factor in the equation. I am here publicly announcing that you helped me. I have never said otherwise. So shut the fuck up. Just like I never sold your table. Which you have never picked up and the guy wants it out of his garage so handle your business on that.

If you are gonna.make a claim or state a fact make sure it is the truth and not something you have fabricated in your mind.

Lastly. Potato
J-rod
#8 Posted : Sunday, July 15, 2018 12:05:36 PM(UTC)
J-rod

giving jedi shit
Old Sweater
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 3:10:49 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

I have asked for an address since it was taking to where it is now, here we are 8 months later. you are the only one that knows we're the table is, I don't know where. I can't pick it up if I don't know address..
And once again, get the story straight, you own close friend started the story that you sold it, so once again your barking up the wrong tree. Go ask him where he heard that from..

Anyway still don't have an address so I can pick it up, because the number you gave me has no answer to it.

So realistically my hands are tied.. so now what are you going to do to make this right..?

Jedi, one that doesn't need to swear and cuss to get the big point across, un like the Neanderthal mentality.

Here, why don't you do something Genius and wise and private message me the proper info, like righteous people do, because you lost the option to reach the Jedi by normal means at this point.. because I have zero tolerance for nonsense.

Continued..........................................

Master Jedi
todoubled73
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 7:51:33 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

No I gave you the address 8 months ago and you called and talked to him and was going to get the table that afternoon. You did not go get it and waited till six months later to run around saying I sold that piece of shit and you gonna call the police on me. You ungrateful fuck. Fuck you and your table.
Old Sweater
#11 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 2:52:58 AM(UTC)
Old Sweater

No, everyone else I got their number and address, but Johnny's I never did get from you. plus I HAVE NEVER TALKED WITH HIM, NOT EVEN ONCE, BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PICKED UP LONG AGO, BECAUSE I DON'T
"PROCRASTINATE".
Don't know where you got the idea that we talked, but that never happened!
But according to your close friend and Dakota that dropped the table off, Johnny didn't want anyone them to know where it was going, because he picked it up at another place away from his house, now imagine that, considering the circumstances..

Since your going to be a hard ass about this, I'm going to consider it now stolen. Since that's were you want to go with this, guess im forced to turn to the DARK SIDE!

Jedi
todoubled73
#12 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2018 7:14:13 AM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

You are insane.

This makes sense like your foosball posts.

My close friend? Are you talking about the guy that ran off with my wife? Wow do you see how fucking retarded you are?

U don't procrastinate? Cool so you have your stuff out of storage? You have your van running and tagged? Sounds like you are on the ball.

Honestly you are dead to me.

You have his name. You know what city he lives in. I don't know his physical address so fire up the Google machine and figure it out. (970) 779-4048 is his number. If he doesn't answer text him. He WORKS so he may not can answer. I know he bought a motorcycle and wants it out of his garage. So YOU figure YOUR shit out fire up your van and go get it. Handle YOUR shit.

Don't come on here anymore saying I owe you shit or I stole your piece of shit warrior table that I went out of my way to help you have a place for it while you are running around being a bum. You are ungrateful to someone that has bent over backwards to help you. Getting you a job on more than one occasion, being there for you when your imaginary girlfriend started dating someone, and storing your tables while you went and bummed around in Catalina. And now this is how you repay me by threatening me that I stole your shit?

You wonder why you are a loner and your circle of friends is small? It's because you have a very twisted view of reality. You take what happens and turn it around to where it is something that only you can even comprehend.

So I left you his number. I gave u instructions on how to reach him and find his address.

There is no reply to anything I have said here that I would ever give a single flying fuck about so don't waste your time.

You go ahead and live in your world. I'm gonna live in the real one
Thunder
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 11:50:20 AM(UTC)
Thunder

I'm so happy I made Jedi get that table out of my store! And Todd you were cool enough to move it for him. "Did he ever pay you at least gas?"

Kt
todoubled73
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 12:49:25 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Man

No gas no time no storage fees. Just pure ungratefulness
J-rod
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 12:45:19 AM(UTC)
J-rod

Originally Posted by: Longball_Hitter Go to Quoted Post
This thread is so freaking weak. It’s hilarious to think Foosball was even remotely related to this thread. It wasn’t really and the thread itself should be deleted by Victor and sent to the same pile used for Spam. This thread is not representative of CO foosball. Thank God foosers like Myself, CJ, Schrunk, Tommie, Champ, Ryan, Ditto, Lancaster, Dana, X, Rusch, Ray etc and the rest of the Co State title holders and challengers are here to show up and handle business whenever November rolls around every year.

-Longball

Anyone who remotely gives a shit about foosball or is remotely good at foosball doens't come to this site. end quote

edit except me, slice, nick, and jedi, nevermind we all suck at foosball, it's cute though that you're trying to be serious about foosball on this site, I remember my first online experience
Thunder
#16 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 6:56:13 AM(UTC)
Thunder

This website is bad ass! I like the player profile page. Fooser X and Victor worked hard on that page as well all the other shit.

Remember your roots boys and girls remember your roots. Lol

Kid Thunder
J-rod
#17 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 8:16:00 AM(UTC)
J-rod

Originally Posted by: Thunder Go to Quoted Post
This website is bad ass!

Cool bro
Longball_Hitter
#18 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 6:37:59 PM(UTC)
Longball_Hitter

Jedi can help groom you into a Champion Josh.
Slice/
#19 Posted : Wednesday, July 25, 2018 6:51:46 PM(UTC)
Slice/

Can he do it by State since I’m playing expert dubs with Josh at State?

Please, please, please, please.........

Yeah I know, but Satan would look great with frost bitten horns
Old Sweater
#20 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2018 12:07:45 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
You are insane.

This makes sense like your foosball posts.

My close friend? Are you talking about the guy that ran off with my wife? Wow do you see how fucking retarded you are?

U don't procrastinate? Cool so you have your stuff out of storage? You have your van running and tagged? Sounds like you are on the ball.

Honestly you are dead to me.

You have his name. You know what city he lives in. I don't know his physical address so fire up the Google machine and figure it out. (970) 779-4048 is his number. If he doesn't answer text him. He WORKS so he may not can answer. I know he bought a motorcycle and wants it out of his garage. So YOU figure YOUR shit out fire up your van and go get it. Handle YOUR shit.

Don't come on here anymore saying I owe you shit or I stole your piece of shit warrior table that I went out of my way to help you have a place for it while you are running around being a bum. You are ungrateful to someone that has bent over backwards to help you. Getting you a job on more than one occasion, being there for you when your imaginary girlfriend started dating someone, and storing your tables while you went and bummed around in Catalina. And now this is how you repay me by threatening me that I stole your shit?

You wonder why you are a loner and your circle of friends is small? It's because you have a very twisted view of reality. You take what happens and turn it around to where it is something that only you can even comprehend.

So I left you his number. I gave u instructions on how to reach him and find his address.

There is no reply to anything I have said here that I would ever give a single flying fuck about so don't waste your time.

You go ahead and live in your world. I'm gonna live in the real one

So what's this I hear your going to pay a contract to have me killed. After all, you did mention "I was dead to you".

Well, it looks as though I'm going to need to get a permanent protection order against you!
How is that for" Reality"

Jedi
2 Pages12>