Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon







Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages12>
BigBaller
#1 Posted : Friday, February 17, 2017 4:07:07 PM(UTC)
BigBaller

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 416
Man
Location: Littleton, CO

Foosers it's that time of the week again to get your partners for the countries best BYP! Come join us this Friday at the Rockin R Bar the best tournament host ever. With The most fabulous bartender Trish please take care of her. Remember double beginner teams always play free. Hope to see everybody there!

Also starting on March 4th 2017 The tournament will be on Saturdays. Sorry for the inconvience were working with the bar with their band schedule. Hope everyone can continue to keep coming out!

Thanks
AKPV22
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 12:09:13 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Originally Posted by: BigBaller Go to Quoted Post
Foosers it's that time of the week again to get your partners for the countries best BYP! Come join us this Friday at the Rockin R Bar the best tournament host ever. With The most fabulous bartender Trish please take care of her. Remember double beginner teams always play free. Hope to see everybody there!

Also starting on March 4th 2017 The tournament will be on Saturdays. Sorry for the inconvience were working with the bar with their band schedule. Hope everyone can continue to keep coming out!

Thanks


F yea Saturdays!!!!
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Dubs
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 8:53:15 PM(UTC)
Dubs

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 494
Location: Mountains

Is this the DYP moving to Saturday?
J-rod
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2017 9:11:13 PM(UTC)
J-rod

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 2/20/2014(UTC)
Posts: 233
Location: urmumshouse

Originally Posted by: Dubs Go to Quoted Post
Is this the DYP moving to Saturday?


It's the byp moving from Friday to Saturday
AKPV22
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:16:14 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Originally Posted by: J-rod Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dubs Go to Quoted Post
Is this the DYP moving to Saturday?


It's the byp moving from Friday to Saturday


Who want's cream?

OKnocreamAK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Dubs
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 5:19:30 PM(UTC)
Dubs

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/29/2013(UTC)
Posts: 494
Location: Mountains

Lame. Got the night of the 3rd off.
AKPV22
#7 Posted : Monday, February 20, 2017 11:55:49 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Originally Posted by: Dubs Go to Quoted Post
Lame. Got the night of the 3rd off.


Got a week and then some. Swap it out bruh. We don't wanna miss out on 50% of your yearly visits. Trade up, and pick up Watrous on the way.

SaturdaysAreGoingToBeTheShitAK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
AKPV22
#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 9:50:50 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Bueller. Bueller? Bueller???

CricketsAreAThingAK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 15, 2018 2:52:32 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,237
Location: Olde Town Arvada

I think that all of these Shoe brand companies should sponsorship players to compete on tour, just for wearing their shoes. For sure sponsorship players just for using the Colorado forum as advertising for their shoes, etc,etc.

Or sponsorship the tour, at a price tag of a few million or more.. Start getting this game we play on TV like they do for Bowling or Pool.

And of course haveJim Stevens as the voice along with others in the game..
Get rid of the middle woman and bring back the original Ranking the game started with when the ranking was legit..
You know, it's kinda sad to say.. This professional game has been around about 50 years. And still to this day 90% of the world population don't even know it's a professional sport, still thinking it's a bar game with those little men that hit the ball around..
Why after 50 years, is this pro sport still packed in the closet????


Jedi
AKPV22
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 12:10:12 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
I think that all of these Shoe brand companies should sponsorship players to compete on tour, just for wearing their shoes. For sure sponsorship players just for using the Colorado forum as advertising for their shoes, etc,etc.

Or sponsorship the tour, at a price tag of a few million or more.. Start getting this game we play on TV like they do for Bowling or Pool.

And of course haveJim Stevens as the voice along with others in the game..
Get rid of the middle woman and bring back the original Ranking the game started with when the ranking was legit..
You know, it's kinda sad to say.. This professional game has been around about 50 years. And still to this day 90% of the world population don't even know it's a professional sport, still thinking it's a bar game with those little men that hit the ball around..
Why after 50 years, is this pro sport still packed in the closet????


Jedi


PED’s

While I agree this is more than a “bar sport” ... you’re never going to have financial backing when there is blatant use of substances DURING A MATCH. Everyone drinks, smokes etc. As long as you can take a time out, swig your Coors Diet, and hit your vape pen, you’ll never see progression of investors. And you can’t start the movement grassroots because no one will show up to a “dry” local tourney.

Just my two cents ... obviously there is more to it, but I legitimately see this as the main reason behind the no growth in 50 years thing.

AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Old Sweater
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 7:36:15 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,237
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Yeah AK I can totally agree with your point of view!
Makes total sense....

But if the big cash was invested, it wouldn't be a dry scene, because it would draw out every player from the nook and crannys of the wood work to come out to compete for thousands, not a few hundred like it is now..


Jedi
J-rod
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 11:56:41 PM(UTC)
J-rod

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 2/20/2014(UTC)
Posts: 233
Location: urmumshouse

So no one's gonna buy some shoes?
AKPV22
#13 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 7:01:04 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Originally Posted by: J-rod Go to Quoted Post
So no one's gonna buy some shoes?


Who wants cream?
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
todoubled73
#14 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 8:02:27 AM(UTC)
todoubled73

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/9/2015(UTC)
Posts: 147
Man
Location: Northglenn

Maybe this is just sponsors trying to test the waters. Maybe I should buy some shoes. I.hear Nike has a good.sponsorship program
Slice/
#15 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 8:30:24 AM(UTC)
Slice/

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,105
Location: Colorado

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe this is just sponsors trying to test the waters. Maybe I should buy some shoes. I.hear Nike has a good.sponsorship program



Just don’t.
AKPV22
#16 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 9:11:55 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Originally Posted by: Slice/ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe this is just sponsors trying to test the waters. Maybe I should buy some shoes. I.hear Nike has a good.sponsorship program



Just don’t.


The Nike Foos shoe. Aka the noose. Total suicide campaign.
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Slice/
#17 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 9:27:13 AM(UTC)
Slice/

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 2,105
Location: Colorado

Originally Posted by: AKPV22 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Slice/ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe this is just sponsors trying to test the waters. Maybe I should buy some shoes. I.hear Nike has a good.sponsorship program



Just don’t.


The Nike Foos shoe. Aka the noose. Total suicide campaign.


You’re killin’ it bro!
AKPV22
#18 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2018 10:42:43 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/28/2013(UTC)
Posts: 451
Man

Originally Posted by: Slice/ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: AKPV22 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Slice/ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Maybe this is just sponsors trying to test the waters. Maybe I should buy some shoes. I.hear Nike has a good.sponsorship program



Just don’t.


The Nike Foos shoe. Aka the noose. Total suicide campaign.


You’re killin’ it bro!


I see what you did there young buck 😜
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Austin328
#19 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 4:34:20 PM(UTC)
Austin328

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 3/27/2018(UTC)
Posts: 0

So is it rockin R bar or misfits for BYP tonight?

Thx
777
#20 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2018 4:44:33 PM(UTC)
777

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 11/3/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,654
Location: Littleton

It’s at Misfits. Who knows why the Jedi would revive this particular thread from 2017. The Force works in mysterious ways.
2 Pages12>
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF