Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
AKPV22
#61 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:29:42 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Ah looky there, Austin and Robin blowing each other about me! I’m smitten!

You got out of your lane Robin when a 45 year was bending my ear about daddy! FFS! Grow Up and grow a pair!

Ain’t side stepping Austin. Too many risks backing $10,000. You have my number if you really want to do some real gambling. I haven’t blocked it. :))

Now you two, Mr. phony ambassador of goodwill who dogpiles on old men with accusations of perversion and Mr. Daddy Issues near 50 now can go back to nobbing each other about me, or address me first hand.

Hah. This is just too good. You’re being childish AF and you’re telling someone to grow up and grow a pair. You’re out of touch.

Totally sidestepping Walter. I told you my wishes for a 10K match ... which was to have a king of the ring style event with promotions and a chance to bring sponsorship and promotion to the sport. You wanted a back alley illegal poker type setup. We couldn’t come to terms for your spot of David Miller, so no match. You have my number as well. The offer is still open.

I’ll keep doing what I do. I sleep well and my conscience is clear. Am I a perfect person? Nope. Have I made mistakes? Yup. Probably have a few more left to make. But I know who I am and what I stand for. And it most certainly isn’t phony. And you’re damn right I called Mr BS out on his shit. That guy tried to bully and said he was going to file a lawsuit against multiple people. You’re damn right I called him out. And you’re damn right I’m going to keep calling people out. Don’t start no shit won’t be no shit.

AK
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
autechre
#62 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 10:31:18 AM(UTC)
autechre

Originally Posted by: AKPV22 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Old Sweater Go to Quoted Post
Ah looky there, Austin and Robin blowing each other about me! I’m smitten!

You got out of your lane Robin when a 45 year was bending my ear about daddy! FFS! Grow Up and grow a pair!

Ain’t side stepping Austin. Too many risks backing $10,000. You have my number if you really want to do some real gambling. I haven’t blocked it. :))

Now you two, Mr. phony ambassador of goodwill who dogpiles on old men with accusations of perversion and Mr. Daddy Issues near 50 now can go back to nobbing each other about me, or address me first hand.

Hah. This is just too good. You’re being childish AF and you’re telling someone to grow up and grow a pair. You’re out of touch.

Totally sidestepping Walter. I told you my wishes for a 10K match ... which was to have a king of the ring style event with promotions and a chance to bring sponsorship and promotion to the sport. You wanted a back alley illegal poker type setup. We couldn’t come to terms for your spot of David Miller, so no match. You have my number as well. The offer is still open.

I’ll keep doing what I do. I sleep well and my conscience is clear. Am I a perfect person? Nope. Have I made mistakes? Yup. Probably have a few more left to make. But I know who I am and what I stand for. And it most certainly isn’t phony. And you’re damn right I called Mr BS out on his shit. That guy tried to bully and said he was going to file a lawsuit against multiple people. You’re damn right I called him out. And you’re damn right I’m going to keep calling people out. Don’t start no shit won’t be no shit.

AK

Will you play me for 10 grand? I haven't played in a singles tournament of any kind since 2007. 5 years ago i was forced into a league and played singles 8 to 10 times.

I have to be easier for you to beat than jedi.

I am not saying i will definitely do it but i probably will. I will need to practice on the table the previous day or 2.

Who hold's the money? Does it get put into an account?

YOu will have to fly a ref in. One that actually calls rough stuff.

Race to 7 games?

AKPV22
#63 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:25:21 PM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Not really interested in playing you at the moment, but hey ya never know. My challenge was to David because he can’t win big stage events. His funding fell through, Walter, because he didn’t want a dog and pony show. Pretty much proving my point that Miller shys away from the big stage.
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
4 Pages«<234