Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Dubs
#21 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 8:10:24 PM(UTC)
Dubs

Slice,

Bud and I are not going back to Bob's. Changing both our work schedules is not feasible.
wammers
#22 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 10:28:03 AM(UTC)
wammers

Christian, if your work schedule is the only thing keeping you from coming to Bob's, it's a non-issue. You are both off of work on Tuesdays. Bob's tourney is on Tuesdays.

Everyone at Bob's would like to see you come back, including management. No one holds any type of grudge. We all keep hoping that one day you will decide to make foosball more important than your pride. We hope that day comes soon because we miss foosing with you both!

Next week is the bring, so bring Bud and join us. You will not be ridiculed or scorned. You'll be welcomed with open arms. How about it?
J-rod
#23 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 2:32:01 AM(UTC)
J-rod

I'm starting another tourney on Tuesday's, gonna be sponsored by Hamm's and played on Harvard tables. BYG, bring your gimp, if he's sleeping wake his ass up.
#24 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:58:49 AM(UTC)

AKPV22
#25 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:24:52 AM(UTC)
AKPV22

Man

Originally Posted by: J-rod Go to Quoted Post
I'm starting another tourney on Tuesday's, gonna be sponsored by Hamm's and played on Harvard tables. BYG, bring your gimp, if he's sleeping wake his ass up.

Hahahaha sweet! I guess we should probably get another one going down here as well. Tuesday for the win!
Never let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart
Dubs
#26 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 7:38:50 PM(UTC)
Dubs

26-Sep-17
WHIST - DYP
Top 4

1 Dan K
2 Bud S
3 Christian E
4 Mark ?
Dubs
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 05, 2017 2:28:23 PM(UTC)
Dubs

3-Oct-17
WHIST DYP - 8 Players

Playoff:
1 Joe / Mike D
2 Mike J / Tre
SC-Jo-------weeeeeeee
#28 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:48:18 AM(UTC)
SC-Jo-------weeeeeeee

I am now a part of this divided foosball scene in the mountains and I don't like it at all.

I've only been playing for 4 and a half years come this November and I remember when there was four tourneys in the Denver area and it was educed to one. We never stopped supporting the scene but it died a little then Baller got alot better health wise and Ray C decided it was time to revive the scene not just with weekly tourneys but with a few outings and bday celebrations making it feel like a good family again and I love it. Much thanks and props to those people who put in so much effort behind the scenes of their own time and money to keep our foos family foosing as much as possible.

I am like most ppl very very uninterested in the details of whatever took place at Bob's that caused tournament directors to change and also start a split scene competing for fooser bodies on Tuesday nights. There are a lot of good players in the mtns and more moving there recently. With alot of new players who are the ones who are really suffering here. The better and more players they see and get to play against the better they will get period (I and so many others are proof of this).

So I will end with this tournament directors of the mountains who have all but declared to me that they both want to bring and encourage newer players into the scene. DONT LET YOUR PRIDE OR PREJUDICES SPLIT AN ALREADY SMALL YET GROWING SCENE AND DONT LET YOUR PRIDE AND DRAMA PREVENT NEWER PLAYERS FROM ADOPTING OUR FOOS FAMILY AND GETTING AS GOOD AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN AS FAST AS THEY CAN.

NO TWO TOURNEYS ON TUESDAY CAMPAIGN.

p.s. I have been exposed to other small fooa scenes and the reality is that the players new and old really only ever get as good as the best players in that scene. How lucky we are to be in Colorado and have players who top the charts out when it comes to skill and have hundreds of jackets of experience at almost every weekly. I am a direct beneficiary of this type of exposure and wouldn't be anywhere near where I am right now in foosball if it wasn't for everyone who constantly comes out and supports it. Don't hurt other foosers, new and old, opportunities to become much better than they imagined because of your pride and selfishness.
FooserX
#29 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:26:17 AM(UTC)
FooserX

Personal Principles > Foosers.

I hope you guys can come together, but not sure it'll happen anytime soon. I definitely wouldn't go play somewhere and support someone that I didn't respect, or did me wrong.

"When I get to the table, that person, I don't care who they are, they're my mortal enemy. I hate them. " - John Grizzly
#30 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 5:08:35 PM(UTC)

Whatever happened must be worse than has been mentioned.
Slice/
#31 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 6:08:07 PM(UTC)
Slice/

I think the real issue for Joey is that there are no qualified refs up there and his traveling ref will only go to one of the two places. :-)
J-rod
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:24:15 PM(UTC)
J-rod

It is what it is, I've tried supporting both tourneys, I consider everyone my friend, always had a blast coming up from Breck for so many years. Along with Knappy, Jorge and Paco were also huge influences on me when I was getting into foos, so I'm obviously gonna lean toward going where they go.
Slice/
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:30:11 PM(UTC)
Slice/

It is what it is, I've tried supporting both tourneys, I consider everyone my friend, always had a blast coming up from Breck for so many years. Along with Knappy, Jorge and Paco were also huge influences on me when I was getting into foos, so I'm obviously gonna lean toward going where they go.

You're just trying to name drop for street cred. You lost that when you said Breck, brah! :p
J-rod
#34 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 12:28:11 AM(UTC)
J-rod

Originally Posted by: Slice/ Go to Quoted Post

You're just trying to name drop for street cred. You lost that when you said Breck, brah! :p

Can't wait to see Rambo, Baller, X, Sticky, Kid, Slice, 777, Akpv, Next Level, Boogie..... I'm outta names, this board is about as cool as cancer now...... Thanks to freakshow
Dubs
#35 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:20:26 PM(UTC)
Dubs

10-Oct-17
WHIST DYP

Playoff:
1 Bud S / Josh C
2 Christian E / Benny V
Dubs
#36 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 4:24:11 PM(UTC)
Dubs

Altitude 24-Oct-17
Monster DYP

Playoff:

1 Bud S /Casey C
2 Christina C / Jonah
Dubs
#37 Posted : Thursday, November 02, 2017 6:47:37 PM(UTC)
Dubs

31-Oct-17
WHIST DYP
8 Players - 4 Costumes

Stat Table Results (No playoff):
1 Bud S
2 Nick
3 Jonah
4 Christian
Dubs
#38 Posted : Thursday, November 16, 2017 12:22:48 AM(UTC)
Dubs

14-Nov-17
Monster DYP

1 Christian E / Benny V
2 Josh Y / Casey C
3 Bud S / Andrew C
2 Pages<12