Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages123>»
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jedi-Ruler  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 15, 2020 10:31:32 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

I was going to post this on my pro clinic thread, but it actually got sabotaged in the worst POSSIBLE way...

If anyone wants to session with the jedi for a night or two, let me know... School will be in session.
Just need a spot to land my ship and its cargo haul...



I have to remember and remind myself that im talking to a brain dead player base on this forum..

Session Criteria

No shenanigans, I session with a serious demeanor and attitude, I dont jack around.
No pussy wimp metro bitching.
Anything else is no hold bar on the table.

I have yet to battle one who can out with stand me on the table, most players quit after a few sets, I can battle till the cows come home at sunrise..


Jedi

Edited by user Sunday, February 16, 2020 1:06:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 6:33:33 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

you still owe me money

Jedi-Ruler  
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 16, 2020 9:50:22 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Originally Posted by: autechre Go to Quoted Post
you still owe me a monkey



Would you like a chimp, an Orangutan or a Gorilla, but really you need to go to a zoo for those kind of animals


Jedi
Jedi-Ruler  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 9:30:07 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Note..in my honest opinion for fairness,( Imhoff) first off of all things...you owe someone that is an ambassador ( Robbie) of this great sport we compete in a great apology, a sorry, and a down right forgive me post that comes straight from you to him.
Not to mention a few of the others, and myself included, and as for me im a different matter entirely, thats way over your head.
BTW im still here above ground!

Remember that above all other things, because I can be very hazardous to your health like a virus, and that means across great distances

But because I know you really dont have the smooth balls for apologies... that means no free cash.

But there are alternatives, you can snake yourself to Colo for a week or two, maybe a month. Then go enter our local events with the best players in the country for the week, and see if you can take our money by earning it with a bad ass game you claim you have and try to be the king shit for the night.

Then try to do it the next week, but first of all your going to have to get through our rookie amateur expert base to be able to get to the big dogs on the porch, to keep them from the money in the finals..

So good luck
It looks to me thats the only way your going to get anything out of us!

So stop crying about your wheelbarrow of pennies

" foosball, a game that tests your skill against your opponents luck"
The Moose:


Colo Oracle
Jedi

Edited by user Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:08:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:29:37 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Heres the scoop....To those that have asked me to session with them.
I won't be available to head out to sesson untill around the time Colo state title jackets come in around mid March

But the benefits of training with the jedi on a long term will change your game for the better, in terms of defense and transition for defense. But the main benefit is you'll have better skill in the adjustment department after some time dealing with my freestyle.

I like to play a race Series, the first player to 10 games, and ive been known to snap off 10 games straight + many times before someone gets a game, not to mention I hold a record of 64 games straight in two days, but that's neither here nor there, the main idea is to teach the player about focusing on high consistency percentage game play to out play everyone on the table in the session.
At least thats my mind set when im in training mode, and there are some players out there that has had a taste of my game in the heat of the passion when im unplugged on the table, the proof of the pudding of what I speak of.
When your done with me you know you had a real sesson..

Untill then...Happy ball smacking


Jedi

Edited by user Wednesday, February 19, 2020 2:04:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 20, 2020 2:21:08 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

You lie every day, there are many skanks that can lie and not feel bad for more than a second but you do it every single day. You can lie 6 times in one paragraph. You can lie twice in 12 words. YOu lie to noobs that ask you questions and then you type it here. You lie 4 different ways about something that didn't even happen.

You might be top 5 in colorado at lying.


Jedi-Ruler  
#7 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 10:25:08 PM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Yes or No.... I heard you mentioned on this forum that you were going to molest someones daughter while they watched.
Wow seriously dude! Can you answer that honestly?
Like how are you still breathing is beyond me?
For you made some serious enemies in the last year in the Foosball world dont you know!

I'd rather lie any day of the week, so I can live with that... oh wait I do... I lie in bed at night under the covers while I lie my head on a pillow.
And sometimes I lie back against a wall or a tree to calm my temper of fury down
When I train at the martial arts studio, I lie down on the floor mat to stretch.
And at times I lie my opponent out from a KO

Oh and if thats not enough, I relie on this country that its not going to blow our selfs up accidentally on any given day.


Anything else you want to add, you self righteous hypocrite!




Jedi
autechre  
#8 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2020 11:19:38 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
Yes or No.... I heard you mentioned on this forum that you were going to molest someones daughter while they watched.
Wow seriously dude! Can you answer that honestly?
Like how are you still breathing is beyond me?
For you made some serious enemies in the last year in the Foosball world dont you know!

I'd rather lie any day of the week, so I can live with that... oh wait I do... I lie in bed at night under the covers while I lie my head on a pillow.
And sometimes I lie back against a wall or a tree to calm my temper of fury down
When I train at the martial arts studio, I lie down on the floor mat to stretch.
And at times I lie my opponent out from a KO

Oh and if thats not enough, I relie on this country that its not going to blow our selfs up accidentally on any given day.


Anything else you want to add, you self righteous hypocrite!




Jedi
No, dumbdumb, i didn't say that. You are stupid and you are fucking slow. You are a lying cunt. You avoid the best players in colorado and then you lie to the noobs asking you why you don't leave the state and then you tell this place how you lied to them but you think you are bragging and you are bragging about lying.

That is what you do. You are slow and you are gay and you lie 23 times a day.

Jedi-Ruler  
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2020 2:04:21 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Oops shame on you, I caught you lying about your own poop, oops.... damn that must hurt... because I somewhat remember you saying that.

All I have to do is a little research in all your posts of your log in name, do a little copying, print it out and send it out to certain people higher up, and then we'll see what happens from there.. for the beautiful thing about it is, you can't go back and erase or edit your posting to try to cover your lie, your jacked at this point.

So I would say I have you in check, and if you still want to play with me, then ill make my move's for a checkmate down the line

Edited by user Saturday, February 22, 2020 2:10:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2020 11:40:54 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
Oops shame on you, I caught you lying about your own poop, oops.... damn that must hurt... because I somewhat remember you saying that.

All I have to do is a little research in all your posts of your log in name, do a little copying, print it out and send it out to certain people higher up, and then we'll see what happens from there.. for the beautiful thing about it is, you can't go back and erase or edit your posting to try to cover your lie, your jacked at this point.

So I would say I have you in check, and if you still want to play with me, then ill make my move's for a checkmate down the line


Lol, greasy bish, you know i didn't say that. You are such a lying cunt. I would kill myself i lied like you do. Don't you hate greasy lying cunts? Don't you hate yourself? I am pretty sure that i would have been banned if i said that. You really need to start hate lying, greasy cunts a lot more than you do. You might stop lying once you do that. You lie all day long. Threatening me with lies might be the reason i am still here trying to make you cry and stop lying. You are a fucking noob at this shit, you can't argue with me without continuing to lie and look like a stupid cunt. Just say you are sorry for the thousands of lies you have told here. Yes, most of them are basially the same 5 lies over and over again because you are that stupid. Tell me you are sorry for lying and threatening me with lies. Lol dirtbag, you lie and then peprally around your own lies. The world would be so much better if you dirty cunts didn't lie.

You lie/challenge me to a match you wouldn't have ever showed up to because you wouldn't admit you told one of the gayest lies that any gay liar would ever tell and you threatened to call the fbi on me and lie to them about somethign i didn't say. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. You need to start violently hating yourself, but don't take it out on other people, punish yourself. Do you understand? Don't beat up some poor person you see on the street. Punish yourself and stop lying. All of the lies you have told at this place alone and you at least act like you haven't lied one time.

You don't get to claim a website as yours when you constantly use gross fagligence at that website 45 weeks a year for however many years. Go ahead though, the fbi will put you in jail for lying to them. You will be getting fucked in your butt in the bootyhouse.




Jedi-Ruler  
#11 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 12:59:27 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Too funny... your buttons are easy to push....lol....But, What do you mean I avoid the best players in the state .. as a forward I just handed the best of the best players buttola at state last year, my partner bricked walled the best of the best this state has to offer in the senior division at their best.

Now we are destined for France in the future, on the USA team to battle for the world cup

Where has your game taken you as of the last few years?


Master jediROTN teacher
autechre  
#12 Posted : Monday, February 24, 2020 12:30:20 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

You keep lying, you know that you avoid the best players. You don't play in open events at your state tournament and you don't go to the bring your partner tournaments that the best players go to.

You keep playing dumb, nobody is this dumb. You are lying and you think that lying to everyone is good for you. For some reason you want to be known as a complete moron that lies and plays dumb during converstation. Stop playing dumb and lying.

If you can't do that then just stop breathing. Stop thinking that anyone is going to believe your 8 different lies that you constantly say and type. Understand that anyone that doesn't instantly know you are lying and playing dumb or you are actually dumb enough to believe what you say would have to be very unaware and fucked up.

Lol, threatening to tell the fbi that i said something that i didn't say. Stop breathing so you can stop lying. It is probably the only way to stop lying and talking like a fag with your gay cliches and gay lies.

You avoid the best players and then constantly say that you play the best players in colorado so you don't need to go anywhere.

Read that last sentence 10 hours a day for the next 40 days and maybe you will at the least be able to stop telling that lie and it might help you stop fagging other lies out of your face.


Jedi-Ruler  
#13 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2020 3:28:22 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

That's hilarious, you talk about me not going to the local BYP events..too funny, don't you know Chris, by trade of the game im a singles player, not a doubles player, altho i have made exceptions..but if your going to BANTER and diss me, then at least know what your talking about first..get the story straight..

Im known as the hands that shook Colo single handedly.. thats why im known as The Ruler of the North,There is no I in team, only in the name jedi....lol

There were many events I couldn't play last year..so be it.. doesn't concern me what so ever..
But what busts my gut laughing my ass off, is that im the only player on the planet that some think that I need or have to follow and enter to win the events THEY WANT ME TO..

Why do I have to follow someone else's criteria?
That they can't even follow and win themselves...lol

kind of hypocritical don't you think!



Master jedi

Edited by user Monday, March 2, 2020 3:30:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#14 Posted : Monday, March 2, 2020 5:55:38 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

And I don't need to, I dont have to, there is no reason or why I should have to travel out of this state for establishing any type of ranking, I myself am the exception to the rule, I already have a Master caliber game, so why should I look for rankings out on tour.. I get all the tour players here in one big pool..
Why is that so hard for your little pea brain to wrap your head around to grasp..

Im not going to fill someone elses pockets with my money playing the petty party tour when that same touring point system can't rank me where I belong after handing Colo their ass for the last 2 decades , winning more events in this state per pound than anyother singular player in our player base has to offer, and I mean all of them..

Since ive been back from Catalina, I almost by one ball took out Garrett on a DD in senior singles, second was good too, but the following year 2018 was the handicap 4 month points race that had all the bad asses you talk about, including Ryan Moore in the mix
And after 4 months was said and done, I took the jacket... go figure, it was a points race..

Then last year I take another break untill the great colo foosball bash, where I won with Mark Brubaker in the big DYP, while at the same weekend I won a goalie war event title against the best goalie war players in that division..
And then if that wasn't enough, smashed the same big bad asses you talk about again at Colo state in the senior doubles division with my partner Ray Gun promotions...

Soo with that fact said, Im not one to avoid, I fear no one, I on the other hand, I'm the one that everyone else fears.

Why do you think there were three Civil war events in a span of three years against the North and the South, it wasn't because I dominated the purple mountains or the great Eastern Plains!

Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Monday, March 2, 2020 6:02:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#15 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 8:39:52 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
That's hilarious, you talk about me not going to the local BYP events..too funny, don't you know Chris, by trade of the game im a singles player, not a doubles player, altho i have made exceptions..but if your going to BANTER and diss me, then at least know what your talking about first..get the story straight..

Im known as the hands that shook Colo single handedly.. thats why im known as The Ruler of the North,There is no I in team, only in the name jedi....lol

There were many events I couldn't play last year..so be it.. doesn't concern me what so ever..
But what busts my gut laughing my ass off, is that im the only player on the planet that some think that I need or have to follow and enter to win the events THEY WANT ME TO..

Why do I have to follow someone else's criteria?
That they can't even follow and win themselves...lol

kind of hypocritical don't you think!



Master jedi


No i would be a hypocrite if i did what you do. I don't do what you do, If i went to kentucky state and didn't play in open and then say what you say, then i would be like you. I am guessing you don't like to play doubles because you just can't pass and score enough to be a legit forward and then there is also the part where people don't want to play with you because you are fucked up in 4 different ways, some of them foosball fucked up and some are just, in general fuckedupness. Just admit that you lied about 20 different things and i asked you if you could do something in a video and you lied and said a 1 second video was a warrior tutorial and then i told you to admit that you lied about it over and over again and you lie/challenged me to a match that you wouldn't have ever shown up for and twice you said you were going to call the fbi and tell them i said something i didn't say.

Do that and also stop saying you play the best players in colorado when you avoid them and i will probably leave you alone and you can get back to the other gay shit you do here.

Don't lie and say you didn't do all of those things because you did.
autechre  
#16 Posted : Tuesday, March 3, 2020 8:49:02 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: Jedi-Ruler Go to Quoted Post
And I don't need to, I dont have to, there is no reason or why I should have to travel out of this state for establishing any type of ranking, I myself am the exception to the rule, I already have a Master caliber game, so why should I look for rankings out on tour.. I get all the tour players here in one big pool..
Why is that so hard for your little pea brain to wrap your head around to grasp..

Im not going to fill someone elses pockets with my money playing the petty party tour when that same touring point system can't rank me where I belong after handing Colo their ass for the last 2 decades , winning more events in this state per pound than anyother singular player in our player base has to offer, and I mean all of them..

Since ive been back from Catalina, I almost by one ball took out Garrett on a DD in senior singles, second was good too, but the following year 2018 was the handicap 4 month points race that had all the bad asses you talk about, including Ryan Moore in the mix
And after 4 months was said and done, I took the jacket... go figure, it was a points race..

Then last year I take another break untill the great colo foosball bash, where I won with Mark Brubaker in the big DYP, while at the same weekend I won a goalie war event title against the best goalie war players in that division..
And then if that wasn't enough, smashed the same big bad asses you talk about again at Colo state in the senior doubles division with my partner Ray Gun promotions...

Soo with that fact said, Im not one to avoid, I fear no one, I on the other hand, I'm the one that everyone else fears.

Why do you think there were three Civil war events in a span of three years against the North and the South, it wasn't because I dominated the purple mountains or the great Eastern Plains!

Master jedi ROTN teacher


I didn't say you have to travel out of state, i said stop lying about why you don't travel out of state. I mean you should want to go to worlds twice in your life but you won't and your during your points race, If everyone showed up all of the time you wouldn't have won. I saw that thread, ryan showed up 4 times and got every point that was available to him and he had to show up, what was it? 17 or 20 times? People like you don't tell the truth and you don't know how to qualify anything.

Just admit you are a huge liar and your inability to qualify all of these things are just more lies. You aren't actually this stupid, you have to be nearly brain dead to be this dumb and you aren't brain dead.


Just admit that you lied about 20 different things and i asked you if you could do something in a video and you lied and said a 1 second video was a warrior tutorial and then i told you to admit that you lied about it over and over again and you lie/challenged me to a match that you wouldn't have ever shown up for and twice you said you were going to call the fbi and tell them i said something i didn't say.

Do that and also stop saying you play the best players in colorado when you avoid them and i will probably leave you alone and you can get back to the other gay shit you do here.

Don't lie and say you didn't do all of those things because you did.


Jedi-Ruler  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 2:15:36 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

What you mean leave me alone..lol, you can spill all the crap you want, your the one that makes yourself look like a moron..I dont give a flying rats ass what you say, its just garbage to me..bring it on!

Your just dull headed....

I speak with a straight tooth, giving you the story everyone else already knows since ive been the jedi.
If you cant handle the truth , then go get therapy for it.

Because obviously you dont know jack shit whats going on in Colo..and you dont know jack about me because you wont listen.

Meanwhile I'll just do what I always do, dominate for the most part.



Master jedi

Jedi-Ruler  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 2:42:13 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Seriously... I refuse to support Mary Moore's tour...
The Devil Damn ranking system is a piece of shit, so why cant you just except that!

Not the jedi, dont you know that... im a standing rebel against it.. not wasting my time with it, never will... unless I know for a fact that you will crawl out from your hermit closet and let Colo know your going to worlds.
We'll you know, that way we can all pack up our barrels and meet you there at the arena.

If I wasn't at worlds last year, then you can blame your own ass on that..you sounded sketchy on showing up, so I considered on not wasting my time and money.. because my ONLY purpose and reasoning for going was you, and you alone ,nothing else.. No open, no expert events,,,,,,,,,,, JUST YOU!

everyone in this state knows the rebel In me, they've known it for 20 years

You just dont know who or what your bantering and dissing with, do you!

Hahahahahahaha

Edited by user Wednesday, March 4, 2020 4:14:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Jedi-Ruler  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 3:39:34 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Also so you know the other side of the coin when it comes to the jedi.

You think what you say here or your over tone of words on these pages has any affect of Authority..
Its only a tiny drop in the bucket, in comparison as to what this forum once was like from 2003- 2010- 2013-.. From the looks of it maybe before you were born...just kidding there because I hope your older than 17.

Anyway... I was bantered and dissed way beyond anything you could ever dish out, and that is with 60+ to 72 players out of 95 Colo players dragging the jedi through every type of mud they could think of.. JUST TO TRY TO GET ME OFF MY GAME!

THROWING THE JABS ON A DAILY BASES. .. all because I single handedly took colo by STORM with a game style that rocked colorado's boat... the jedi freestyle!

have you ever thought about WHY , or noticed...that NOBODY else gets on here and tells me otherwise about what I preach about. HEHEHEHE. .HAHAHAHA....

IT'S BECAUSE ALL OF THEM ALREADY KNOW BETTER......

Their reading and shaking their head... Chris, if you only knew!


Heres another thing, as of last year and up to now, you have only delt with the jedi on a very very small scale. I am like something that is new shiny and bright to you. And I know im a mystery to you because im not like any other player that goes through the normal ways of ranking, I get it, trust me..what I tell you is the same things that they all of heard many times before...lol

There is not one player in this state that can hold a Candlestick against me on what I have been telling you here..otherwise they will know they will look like fool's



Master jediROTN teacher

PLUS. .why do you think I sign with the title teacher?

Think about it?

Jedi-Ruler  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, March 4, 2020 4:33:33 AM(UTC)
Jedi-Ruler

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 5/30/2019(UTC)
Posts: 0
Location: Greeley

Here's another thing for some food for thought for you Chris..

If you think your wanting to battle on the table against the jedi, at some time in the future somewhere on the planet. And if you do, then dont you think you better get to know what and who your opponent is going to be before hand?
If so then you better open your ears open unlike you ever had on what ive always been telling you..

You asked, and so, you have been getting your answers, you may not like it, I dont care, after all being a teacher I know... everybody wants the truth, but no one want's to hear the truth... and that's YOU!



The official COLO Oracle
Master jedi ROTN teacher

Edited by user Wednesday, March 4, 2020 4:39:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

9 Pages123>»
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.