Results

1st Place

2nd Place

3rd Place

coming soon

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<78910>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
todoubled73  
#161 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 6:33:08 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/9/2015(UTC)
Posts: 147
Man
Location: Northglenn

And PS.

Mr. Imhoff, I ain't lieing.
Old Sweater  
#162 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:32:01 PM(UTC)
Old Sweater

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/30/2013(UTC)
Posts: 1,450
Location: Olde Town Arvada

Huggins, if these results are accurate it may not be too hard to do better at worlds except for the small bracket table playoff.

UserPostedImage
autechre  
#163 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:43:18 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
Todd, have fun getting rekt at worlds. Nobody is going to pay attention to you. More people will pay attention to you at this dead website if you make 2 second video of your favorite pass. You won't do that though. You are scared. Some little rednecks scattered all across the world might want to see your shit. They won't when you are at worlds. 10 years from now some dumb little white kids might see this and want to be like you but you are so scared.




Well if I have a worlds like I had last year maybe I will be noticed.

Took down the reigning itsf world cup open singles champ

Took down my first pro master in open singles

Won the table playoff and went home with a new table



I drew a lot of attention last year. But you are probably right, I won't do as well this year.


Nice, winning a table is always good. I was at least a little bit wrong, you did do a couple of good things. Do you see how you are suppose to say you are wrong? You don't do you? You lied like 10 times or more and you won't admit it.

Also you are are scared. You should have thought about lying before you lied. Either way i am right, You aren't scared to go to worlds but you are scared to show everyone your favorite pass. I am making it easy for you. neither you or jedi could ever in your life do what is in the video you 2 lied about over and over again so I am telling you to just show everyone your favorite pass.

Why did you lie? Why would you want everyone to see you lying? So you admitting you lied 10 or more times and showing the internet your favorite pass is too much pressure for you. You can't do it, you won't, there is literally no way you will do either.









todoubled73  
#164 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:16:30 PM(UTC)
todoubled73

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 10/9/2015(UTC)
Posts: 147
Man
Location: Northglenn

I have no reason or want to do what you did in the video. That's not my game. However, if u think Jedi can't do it you are mistaken.

I really don't care if you think I'm lieing. I don't care if you think I can't pass a ball. I don't care if you think I can't score. Basically I have no fucks to give about what you think of me.

autechre  
#165 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 8:56:48 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: todoubled73 Go to Quoted Post
I have no reason or want to do what you did in the video. That's not my game. However, if u think Jedi can't do it you are mistaken.

I really don't care if you think I'm lieing. I don't care if you think I can't pass a ball. I don't care if you think I can't score. Basically I have no fucks to give about what you think of me.



You are lying, you know are lying, everyone knows you are lying, even jedlie knows you are lying.

This so funny and sad, you are actually this stupid. You are the one with the unimportant opinion. You are just another cliche internet liar. Just admit you cliche internet lied for 4 stupid reasons. Everyone knows you lied and lied.

Also, since jedlie taught you so much, tell him how to spell liar correctly. Normally i wouldn't care but fucking up a 4 letter word 20 times in a month is a little annoying.

Your opinion doesn't matter, you are obligated to go beg or pay someone to do what is in the video that you fagtalked. So go beg or pay someone. It won't be embarrassing, they aren't going to wonder what is wrong with you.

Also, when you win a handicapped event, you have to tell people that the event was handicapped when you bring it up

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:03:35 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#166 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:30:32 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

You know Chris, your lie accusations are so weak.. that's how dumb and fucked out you are, you think your on to something, but Not!

What is worse than a lier, is one that gives faults accusations and faults witnessing, as in your case.

The only one on this forum that has lied is you..
And being a hipicrite is a nasty sin.

Now go to your closet and repent!
autechre  
#167 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:36:54 PM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
Todd didn't lie about one thing about my game, but you Chris managed to twist his truth, of course.

That last part you said, he didn't say, that's your twist.

Now granted he lacks the truth about the personal domestic family feud, but the statement of what my style can do is right on, except the part that you added.

And no this board is not dead by any means, you have only been in my world like the duration that it takes to fart.
I've been here on these pages for around half your life time...
And as for you, don't give a fuck about you, your cursed already, so it's way to late for you to back out gracefully without being marked for possible death, the max pending penalty the force dishes out, I don't know about that, it all depends on how the force judge's you??????

So by all means stay right here Chris, be my guest.
but at least speak the truth about things, for twisting words of others, and saying the Oracle is a lier is blasphemy against the Northern force.

You see Chris, you actually don't know what you stepped yourself into.
Side note) others that have been here, now gone from these pages, or are still here have always been clueless what they all have been involved with.. and most still don't know, and it's been right in front of their eyes for now 18 years and the 3rd month..)

I know I know, you thought it was this normal web site forum that everyone shit chats on, just like on any other chat room, but the difference here is, well... rather than me rehashing the just of it, you just sit down and listen and follow, because your already tied up in the web of my world..

Sunday school is in session for you!

King David
The Colorado Oracle
Master JediROTN teacher


I stepped into the den of maybe the biggest internet liar in the history of cunt. I mean you probably aren't the very, very biggest, but you might be. Play in open events, because you rarely do and then you say that you don't need to leave colorado because there is enough comp in colorado. You aren't as stupid as you want everyone to think you are. Play in open events and stop lying and acting more stupid than you naturally are.

You will lie about anything, it is so bad that we want to see proof that you are sick. If anyone else says they are sick...............









The Jedi  
#168 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:13:27 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

I think it's time for me to make a phone call, reach out and touch someone from a distance!

The Jedi  
#169 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:33:12 PM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

AK. I think the best way to get everything and everyone on the same page, is post when you can get out, and give Sweater a time he can be at the match, and then everyone post it, and lo and behold I'll be there like clock work...

Because there is nothing that holds me back, like family, etc, so when the ducks are in a row, then I'll come loaded.

Edited by user Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:33:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#170 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:02:54 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
I think it's time for me to make a phone call, reach out and touch someone from a distance!



Oh no, mister lying cunt. Please don't reach. Please, please mr dicksucker. I am so sorry Your lieness, please don't make that call and reach out.

I am so sorry mr. slow faggot, please don't reach out. Can you accept my apologies, your lieness, the unburnt, protector of the cunt.

You can't do anything. I hurt your feelings and you threaten me, that is all you can do.

Now kneel before zod.

You have call to call me zod now, that motherfucker is based on dick. Go play baller and ak, you don't need walter. Go play them for a hundred or 2 hundred bux and record it and let us see it. You don't need anyone.



Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 12:11:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#171 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:00:27 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

Lol, what are you going off about?
Hahahaha, your such an idiot Chrizod

That statement had nothing to do with you. OMG that's so funny.
See how fucked out I'm getting you...

Anyway I was referring to some people I know on the island, call them and reach out and touch base with what's happening...
People I played with on the Island.

Also to make you eat more Crow.

Isn't it ironic, that the very word lier would get under your skin.. Now your noticing my game play!
The very thing that your bent on, is the very word that eats at you, because it's not spelled right.. but realistically what is right and what is wrong in spelling now day..

But what's hilarious is you bitch about the same thing your guilty of..
You need to go back and read all your past posts and see all your miss spelled words.

Plus how insane could one be if all they talk about is the issue of lying.. in fact you have been stuck on that word for 1/3 of a year already, if you add December.

Continued...

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:02:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

autechre  
#172 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:54:36 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

todd, anytime you mention winning an event that is handicapped you have to say that it was handicapped
autechre  
#173 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:07:57 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
Lol, what are you going off about?
Hahahaha, your such an idiot Chrizod

That statement had nothing to do with you. OMG that's so funny.
See how fucked out I'm getting you...

Anyway I was referring to some people I know on the island, call them and reach out and touch base with what's happening...
People I played with on the Island.

Also to make you eat more Crow.

Isn't it ironic, that the very word lier would get under your skin.. Now your noticing my game play!
The very thing that your bent on, is the very word that eats at you, because it's not spelled right.. but realistically what is right and what is wrong in spelling now day..

But what's hilarious is you bitch about the same thing your guilty of..
You need to go back and read all your past posts and see all your miss spelled words.

Plus how insane could one be if all they talk about is the issue of lying.. in fact you have been stuck on that word for 1/3 of a year already, if you add December.

Continued...


YOu were talking to me, you are lying again. You constantly lie multiple times in the same post. Whatever lying does for you it just makes you look like a cunt. Do you need to do this to make yourself feel better? If you stop, people might forget what you are or were.

You lie about everything, you lied about the points race that is in the thread you found. Is it the 2014 points race? You lied, you said everyone was in it when barely anyone was in it. That is lying. How do you not understand that? Why do you barely get in open events?

When is the last time you got in an open event in colorado. Is 40 bux too much for you to donate? Is there any other reason for you to dodge open events other than you know you have very little chance to get money back? What does it cost for an expert to get in open singles at the state tournament?

40 bux? Your nuts and your dick should be making you get in open events. Is there something wrong with your dick? Is that the problem? Your nuts and your dick don't lie?



The Jedi  
#174 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:21:30 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

Chriszod.. in spelling names start with a capital letter.

Just saying since your nitbitching about spelling and all.

Hy kan you teal mi wat ths sentance sais, eff Yu kan thean you dont ned spelin.

Som tyms ie krak miselif up...lol
The Jedi  
#175 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:30:06 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

My last open event was the 2018 super singles handicap points race open for any player to enter for 16 weeks.

And some top world seed players showed up here and there.

I wear the results!
The Jedi  
#176 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:05:37 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

Oh for the record, I didn't have to find this thread, I've always had it on file as proof of the pudding.

Just like RayGun posting the last points race with his file pictures of each tournament on a Facebook foos forum.
I've never been on it...

I have other threads on file when needed
The Jedi  
#177 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:16:28 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

Your a retard.. where you quoted me about me calling and reaching out and touching someone, that was not for you dumb ass..

Jesus Christ you can't keep up with nothing..

You are fucked up dude, you can't even get shit straight..
You are a lost cause...lol. WOW

I think you need prayer!

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:17:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

The Jedi  
#178 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:56:46 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

Hay Chriszod, just so you no, this post is not 4-U.

AK.. because of the blizzard coming through this week, I'm not going to travel south to compete , or to play grudge matches..

Besides certain things need to be set up first... and all things agreed with..
Time, date, where, how much coin on the table, etc,etc..
Hell if you can make this happen, I might have to get an agent...

Jedi
autechre  
#179 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:14:16 AM(UTC)
autechre

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/26/2016(UTC)
Posts: 185
Location: god'sville

Originally Posted by: The Jedi Go to Quoted Post
Your a retard.. where you quoted me about me calling and reaching out and touching someone, that was not for you dumb ass..

Jesus Christ you can't keep up with nothing..

You are fucked up dude, you can't even get shit straight..
You are a lost cause...lol. WOW

I think you need prayer!


You need heroin. Why doesn't your sack tell you to play in open events? How long have you been calling yourself a master on the internet when your sack doesn't work correctly and make you get into open events?

Why do you lie so much?

Plus you owe me money. I need to go to europe and greece 5 to 15 times a year and it is expensive. As long as you don't hurt anyone, i don't care how you get it.

Lol you threaten people and then completely lie. You will lie about anything and everything.

Post pictures of your medals please, i don't believe anything you say. Look at how easy and often you lie. Seeing them might make me feel sorry for you enough to leave you alone. Please tell me why you are so gay and why you lie so much because i really want to forgive you and let you get back to your business of lying.










The Jedi  
#180 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 5:36:12 AM(UTC)
The Jedi

Rank: Newbie

Joined: 1/2/2019(UTC)
Posts: 129

Threatened????


I'm just relaying the possible results of the karma of the force of the north can dish out. And yep, I'm being totally honest that death could be on its way???? Nothing for me to hide there, blame yourself, I tried a few months ago, I gave the warnings, and you didn't did not listen.
You should actually thank me for letting you know that your in a shit hole of a curse.
Now you'll know that when something strange comes your way, you will know in that moment that it came from the force of the north.

Now if I get a vision on you, then I'll let you know the scoop and give you the details of it. That way when you see with your own eyes the very things I foretell to you, that will freak the holy fuck out of you that much more, then you'll think twice about jumping into something you have no clue of what your jumping into.. Like the web your caught in now.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:42:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

10 Pages«<78910>
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.